Book Two Chapter Three

"You are amazing, I honestly expected you to say the safe word" 

His smile is teasing like he is assessing me but amazed. I cannot help but smile back, my whole body and mind relaxed and free how is that possible?

"Well, clearly you know exactly what I will like without even asking, you just know. I am surprised though that you would choose a relationship over the freedom you could have with your business"

It is the truth, it amazes me so many men would love to have his business and the freedom to use it at will, yet here he is in a relationship unable to enjoy the business fully. 

I don't understand it, sure when he created it, obviously he used it, but why give it all up, why not find a way to still get to use the business.

"I used to, then I met Caroline, we dated, and I don't even know how we became to date, I didn't date but with her I did. I put that part of my life behind me" 

"I would be just as willing to do the same for you if you didn't like any of this. Caroline didn't even go to Seductive Vibrations, she refused, saying she wanted nothing to do with it"

"That is how against it all she was, my playrooms were set up before I met her, I gave up everything for her. So, I would easily give up all this for you" 

His hand motioned around the room. 

I now realise what he is saying. Caroline had not been into anything like this, he has had this part of his life hidden for years. 

I feel like he was opening up to me and telling me things I didn't know, and he was willing to tell me.

"It is not like after Caroline I went back to it, I couldn't, it just didn't feel right, so had you been like her, I would have been fine with it" 

It is wrong, he shouldn't give up something he loves so much for someone, there should have been a way for him to get both.

"You shouldn't give up something you love for someone, yet you still are, I can see it in your eyes after you are fighting back so much of you, when you should just be you" 

He shakes his head smiling, refusing to answer, I am guessing because I am right though he doesn't say I am. 

Lying here we talk for what seems like hours, about what he just did, everything we can think of.

"We should move; Liam, Georgina the whole world is outside while we hide in here" 

His words reminded me that he will soon be gone, I don't want to move but I knew we have no choice. 

I have missed so much university, plus Georgina and I still haven't had that girly talk, as much as I want to hide from the world and keep him to myself until he leaves. 

It isn't possible, and I have to face that reality. He begins slowly kissing me gently on the lips, getting up, he walks to the other side of the room, turning to face me he smiles.

"Still not willing to share a shower?" 

His question catching me off guard, to be honest sharing a shower is nothing now compared to everything we have been through. 

I stay quiet, getting up off the bed slowly I begin walking, feeling good and empowered about myself for a change. 

Walking towards him, I stay fully naked, reaching him, I walk past slightly and turn to wink at him. 

Walking out the door, I walk down the hall to his bedroom and the shower, slowly stepping inside, I smile turning it on. 

Watching him as he walks in after me, his arms wrapping around my body, pulling me into him as the water runs down us both. 

I can feel his lips on the back of my neck gently kissing me. His hand grabbing the sponge as he slowly begins to wash my body, standing I watch in amazement. Why does everything new make me love him more? 

His hands, rubbing the sponge around to my breasts, slowly washing them. 

Turning, I take the sponge off him, washing his body slowly, my lips finding his and slowly kissing him. 

Finishing and get out, my phone beginning to ring, getting dried, I know it is Georgina, no one else is going to call me. Ignoring it, I go and continue to get dressed, Jackson looked at me perplexed.

"Not answering?"

"Why would I? I know it is Georgina and I know what she is going to say, so I will see her when I get home" 

I have to admit it feels weird calling the apartment home. I would rather call this my home, but at the same time, I feel sometimes I would need some space. 

I know he will give me the space but having the apartment as still my home will be helpful. 

Finishing getting ready, we walk out together, getting in his car I can't help but smile, despite the fact he will soon be leaving. 

Jackson turns looking at me, his own smile mirroring mine, realising how much I am smiling he laughs gently.

"So, I am guessing that was more then?" 

He looks at me questioningly waiting for my reply, how do I respond to his question? Sitting there thinking about it, I can certainly say it was more, but I still felt like I wanted more, or there was more I had not experienced. 

Maybe it is just because I was also so plain. Sex with the sheets pulled up and lights out? Never really experimenting? I had no idea why, I wish I knew then I could tell him, solve all this guessing and just know what I need and want.

"It was certainly more than before. I still feel like you're holding back though" 

The last part just came to me like a light bulb moment and before I had a chance to think it came out in words, but I doubt he will acknowledge it like earlier, he is pretending I didn't say it, but I think that is it. 

I can sense he is holding back and my body and mind needs him to be him.

"If I just jumped straight in with the fullness of everything, I fear you would run or wouldn't like it" 

He is laughing so clearly had not taken offence, instead he finds it funny, and it is more of a response than I got last time, so I can't complain. We pull up outside the apartment in time for him to say.

"One day, I won't hold back anything, I have a feeling you will be okay, but right now just small (baby) steps"