Book Two Chapter Fifty-Five

I wake up to the sun shining through the window, Jackson out of bed as usual. I walk downstairs, and they are sitting in the living room watching TV. The clock says 11AM I have slept for hours.

"Why didn't you wake me?" I ask, pointing to the clock.

"You needed rest ready for tonight, I am used to going days with little or no sleep" He smiles sitting with Katie on his knee. We sit here most of the day with the twins, watching them playing and crawling around the floor.

"You two need to be setting off soon" Liam came in reminding us. I look at the twins and don't want to leave them.

"They will be fine, just leave, go have fun!" Georgina smiles seeing my face. We grab our bags and kiss the twin's goodbye. Driving to the airport, I see Marcus behind us.

"Why is he following us?" I look behind.

"Making sure we get there fine, that's all, then he is going back there, plus Troy is going to drive this car back, so it isn't left at the airport" 

Jackson explains. We finally reached the airport, getting on the plane, I take my seat, looking out the window waiting for it to take off. After a short while we start moving, I watch as we lift off the ground, watching the towns pass us by. 

I feel myself relax and feel at ease. The next 5 days are going to be amazing.

"Ready for some fun?" Jackson looks at me smiling.

"Always am, you know me" I laugh. An hour into the flight I get up, going to the bathroom feeling like my mascara has gone clumpy. Going to close the door Jackson puts his hand in the way stepping inside, closing the door after him.

"Really?" I laugh

"You can barely fit in here, let alone trying to do that with me, you have no chance"

"Want to bet?" He pushes me backwards, his hands gripping my legs and wrapping them around his body. 

I am paranoid that someone will come to use the toilet, but at the same time it makes me want him more. It is quick, very quick he has me pinned against the wall, his hand across my mouth to muffle my moans as he fucks me quick and hard. 

He sorts himself out and leaves. I stand here sorting my hair out as best I can without a hair brush. Walking out, I rush back to my seat I feel like everyone is staring at me. Grateful to be sitting down in the corner at the window I rest my head on Jackson's shoulder, closing my eyes I fall asleep.

"Alena, wake up we are here" Jackson voice quiet as he shakes me. I look around and we have landed.

"By the way trying to surprise me with where we are going doesn't work if you tell me the flights we are on" 

He laughs. I aren't too fussed, I am just glad we are far away from max for a few days. We get off the plane and head for a taxi, after the taxi we went on a boat and finally got to the little beach side hut. 

It is just as beautiful as in the pictures, Jackson helping me out of the boat, grabbing me and carrying me to the hut.

"You're lucky they are carrying our bags other otherwise you would be naked right about now" He teases as his hand slides up my back.

"Now that is just teasing and mean" I laugh as he walks back and grabs the bags from the guy. Carrying them in the house he throws them on the floor, pulling me to him and kissing me.

"Do we even have the leave here? I am sure we can keep ourselves entertained without leaving" His hands, exploring my body and teasing me.

"I don't mind staying in all week" My hands removing his shirt.