Book Three Chapter Thirty-One

Arriving at the club we climbed out the taxi, it felt strange been back here, it was where I first met Jackson on my birthday. 

I still feel like this is wrong, we have kids, responsibilities, but I need to let go of those thoughts to enjoy tonight, as this will be my night out this week, no matter what Jackson says.

"I will grab drinks, what is everyone having?" 

Marcus looked at us as we approached the bar. Everyone telling him their drinks we went towards a table sitting down. I can feel myself relax, the next few hours passed quickly.

"You know you can drink more, just not to the point you throw up all over the floor" 

I turned looking at Jackson, I had got used to limiting myself to 2 or 3 so I did not go over the top, then after the girls came that turned to one, but I guess with there being five of us, there is no risk if I do drink more.

"Okay, you may regret saying that later though when you have to carry me out" I laughed, knowing full well I would not go that far.

"Come dance" 

Georgina's arm grasping mine, pulling me across the table. 

"Fine, but I want to go the bathroom first" I walked off, towards the bathroom and she sat down at the table waiting for me, she clearly was going to have my feet killing by the end of the night.

Coming out the bathroom, a guy bumped into me turning towards him to apologise, I froze, Jake stood there smiling at me, unsure if I should just walk away or not I stayed.

"Hi Alena, how are you doing and the girls?" His question confusing me, he was talking like nothing at all had happened, was he crazy? Either way I did not want to start an argument or anything, so I guess I will be civil and then walk away.

"All good thank you, I have to go, everyone, is waiting for me" Turning to leave his hand grabbing mine, he looked at me like he was confused.

"Why the rush? We have been a friend all our lives, surely you can spare a couple of minutes to talk?" Shaking my head, I still feel like he is crazy and can't remember what he has done.

"No sorry, maybe I will see you later, but they are waiting for me" 

I turned, my arm pulling out of his and walked back to the table, now do I tell them he is here or just leave it and hope no one sees him? I best not say anything, it has been hours without anyone seeing him, so they shouldn't now.

"Finally, Jackson was ready to come to search the bathroom for you" Georgina laughed, pulling my arm, I turned looking at Jackson.

"He was Alena, maybe next time text when you get there and when your leaving" 

Marcus added, I just shook my head and ignored them walking off with Georgina. Dancing I felt myself relax more, cautious of how close guys were getting, not wanting to cause any trouble. 

"I think someone is coming to see you Alena" I smiled at Georgina's comment expecting Jackson behind me. Arms wrapped around me body, teasingly rubbing down me and lips kissed my neck. 

Georgina's eyes widened, I looked down and noticed sleeves, Jackson did not have sleeves on his top, I pushed forward away, my hand slapping around Jakes face.

He moved back, not saying anything disappearing into the crowd.

"What the hell was all that Alena? You and Jake have known each other for years" Georgina quizzed me and I knew the only thing I could do was make sure she did not tell Jackson.

"I will explain everything tomorrow, just don't mention this to anyone, not even Liam, please promise me Georgina, it will just cause a fight then we will have to leave" 

Her expression turned sympatric and she nodded. We carried on dancing, this time Jackson did come.

"Can I steal her for a bit?" He looked at Georgina, "I brought someone to dance with you" I burst into laughter, Marcus stood there, the poor guy was in for it. 

"Liam gave the okay, however right now he is having a nap" He always drank to quick, which resulted in him passing out often while still out.

Jackson not waiting for her answer pulled me away, his arms wrapping around me as we danced, I noticed he kept moving backwards, where was he going? 

We were now past the crowds of people, in a dark corner of the room, I remember looking over here earlier wondering if this is where Jake was hiding you could not see a thing, just blackness, you would think this part of the room didn't exist.

His body pushing mine into the corner, his lips gently kissing my collar bone. 

"Finally, this dress is teasing the fuck out of me, you're lucky I was downstairs waiting and my mother was there" His lips travelled down more kissing in between my breasts. 

My head tilting backwards, enjoying the feeling of his lips, I moaned as his hands traveled down my sides, sliding up the inside of my thighs pushing the dress up.

I should be saying no, I would usually be the one saying no, we are in the middle of a club, well not middle we are in a dark corner and no one can see us. 

The thought of telling him to stop though, I didn't want him to, instead my hands moved, pulling him closer to me.