Book Three Chapter Fifty-Eight

"I want to play in this room with you"

"Yes, but I want to choose the toys from the playroom to bring into this room" He nodded

"Yes, then I get to use them on you" 

I walked to the playroom, looking through at what to take, leather has to be leather, leather whip, leather blindfold and leather cuffs, nipple clamps and a vibrator. 

Bringing them back into the office I set them down on the table.

"Yes, you can use them on me, but I want you to find something else to tease me with as well.

"Yes, I will welcome Demetri upstairs to play" 

That threw me, while I can say no, I didn't like to say no, and I thought Demetri had left, me silent, leaving him looking at me like I was ready to say game over before it even started.

"Yes, but I must be blindfolded when you do" 

It was the only way I could think of saying yes, and at the same time I feel unsure I will let it go that far, I am not sure I want Demetri involved.

"Yes, but I want to also invite Marcus to play" 

Panic rose inside me, at the same time I felt myself wanting it, sensing the panic he pulled me to him.

"Off the game for a second, your fantasy, how will that be possible if you can't even have two men touch you, it is fine to say no, I won't be disappointed, just remember a lot of this is to get you to where you need to be to have that fantasy of yours" 

Nodding I understood, and while I was nervous at the thought, I was also excited.

"Yes but, I do not want to end up with 3 cocks inside me at the same time" He kept a serious face.

"Explain that one please"

"Well, I have no issues with it, except the thought of having a cock in my mouth, ass and pussy at the same time doesn't feel right" He nodded.

"Yes, but you must use your safe words"

"Yes, but you must try make me want to say them"

"Yes, but the whole thing will be less than half an hour"

"Yes, I am happy with that been the end" 

I knew exactly what was coming yet I still had the suspense because I would be blindfolded. He started kissing me, his hands lifting my top off, unfastening my bra. 

The feel of his gloves making me moan, as I pulled him to me. 

After he was happy I was naked enough, he cleared the desk, laying me on it, placing the blindfold over my eyes, waiting quietly, the sharp sting across my breasts made me moan, the leather whip feeling amazing, just as I was about to calm down, it hit again, my moans getting louder. 

The feel of coldness between my legs, telling me that he was playing with the toy, pushing it inside me slowly, he turned it on, leaving it sat there still, unmoving, just vibrating. 

The feel of the gloves rubbing up my body, teaching my breasts as the nipple clamps bit down hard, my hands involuntary launching up to try pull him to me. 

His hands grasped mine, the leather restraints wrapping around them, then he tied them to something so my arms where stuck.

The whip swung down, moaning, I could feel the moisture between my legs building. 

His leather hands teasing me perfectly. I felt a second pair of hands running up my body, and the whip swinging down hitting me, my screams getting louder, their hands teasing me, the vibrator still there, still making me want to finish. 

I couldn't tell which one was Jackson any more, each one had on leather gloves, my mind going in sane not knowing but loving every second of it. Their hands would playfully slap, nip and twist the skin on my body, the pain making me moan.

The sound of a tattoo gun started, and I felt the panic rise in my body, Jackson's voice quietly beside my ear. 

"Don't worry no ink, just the sensation you love" I felt my body relax at the thought, then the tattoo gun hit my skin, my moans becoming screams, as the whip kept hitting across my breasts, I was moved, the toy removed from my wet sex, the feel of a cock pushing against it, my legs wanting to wrap around and pull them closer but unable to. 

The tattoo gun still running around my body, I was close to finishing, close to exploding already.

The whip swung down again, as the cock started moving fast and hard unable to see who it was made me want more, my body shaking and tears filling my eyes, after a couple of minutes he stopped, moving back just the whip trailing along my body, the gloves teasing me again. 

I was pulled off the table, feeling myself been lowered to the floor, onto someone, their cock sliding into my sex, again pounding fast and hard without a break, the whip swinging this time hitting my back, hands holding my ass in place, and hands gripping my hair. 

I was screaming, the blindfold soaked from tears, not that I wanted them to stop though.

I was moved, kneeling his hips slowing down, the feel of a cock pushing against my mouth, opening I begin to suck it gently, teasingly. 

Then it speeds up, he gripped my hair, his hips pounding hard and fast into my mouth, someone holding my ass, as he began moving faster and harder in my sex, and the whip swinging continuously. 

They pushed me over the edge, I am screaming, my body shaking, as much as I wanted to go on, I couldn't my body wanted to fall to the floor in a heap.

"Peach" 

As I said the word, everything stopped, I was lifted onto the table. Well he did it, I said he had to try make me say them and he did. The blindfold slipped off,

Jackson stood in front of me, the room empty other than us two, in a way I was grateful, my body slumped forward leaning on him, his arms wrapping around me, carrying me to the bedroom. 

Laying in the bed, he cuddled me, trying to talk to me, but my mind and body just wanted to sleep, I answered yes and no to his questions about what happened, before I couldn't keep my eyes open any more.