Chapter Eight

Quickly washing I step out the shower, getting dried, I pick up my clothes, what the hell had I put on I look a mess. Realising he had brought up the clothes I had not even heard him come in with them, walking downstairs slowly I turn to face the kitchen, my body freezing, Jackson stood there with just jogging bottoms on, moping the kitchen floor. Standing here ogling him, just gazing at him in amazement, the sides have clearly been cleaned, as they look wet. Wow, it is hard not to stare at him.

"Are you enjoying staring at me?" His voice quiet, my body jumping from the shock how does he know, he's facing the other way.

"I can see your reflection in the window" Can he read minds? He keeps answering my silent questions, maybe my mind is just that predictable he can guess what I am thinking?

"Ah, I was just admiring your tattoos, I was too intoxicated to notice them before" I hadn't noticed them, sure I knew he had tattoos but never took them in fully.

"Too intoxicated? Are you sure you weren't just too mesmerised by my hot body to notice?" He is teasing, and slightly big headed to be honest.

"Well, I guess you could say that, but, I prefer the word intoxicated honestly rather than mesmerised" I start to laugh, walking towards him, as I did, he turns around there are more tattoos on his chest. They make me feel weak, my hands wanting to rub across his body, touching each one.

"What are you wearing anyway? I am slightly lost by your style right now" he laughs looking at me, and I don't blame him at all.

"I was asleep, I don't wear clothes to bed often, Georgina woke me about Liam, I grab the first items of clothing I could find, the end result is well this" Laughing I can't believe what I have on, sweats that are thin and old, and a baggy t-shirt, he nods laughing at my response.

"Georgina rang while you were showering" My eyes flicked up to him, he answered my phone? Who does that seriously?

"You answered my phone?" My words accusing him, why had I just accused him instantly? He looks shocked that I would accuse him, that was wrong, even if he did answer my phone, no doubt he only did it because it said Georgina on the screen, my words sounded cold.

"No, I didn't, Liam rang me because Georgina was freaking out that you weren't answering, she got on the phone. I tell you not to snoop and you do then accuse me of answering your phone?" His words quick, not hurtful just confused, I feel like shit now, I am not like this, or wasn't it is all down to Max.

"Sorry, that was wrong of me to accuse you, and assume you did it, the past is not always easy to forget and move on from, I shouldn't have accused you. I am guessing she wants to know when I am going home?" I hope he takes my apology, I feel awful, I have enjoyed my small time with him, he makes me want to live life again.

"Yes, she was going on and on about Liam annoying her, she can't cope anymore on her own with him, but that doesn't matter what about your past?" He looks at me waiting, this is not something I am willing to go into when I just met a guy, maybe if things get serious sure, but right now no. I know he is probably walking away after today anyway, but me reveling my past will make him run not walk.

"Nothing important right now, it can wait for another day just like your business" Smiling at him, reminding him he was not willing to talk about his business to me.

"Okay, grab your phone, I better run you home before Liam ends up back in the hospital by Georgina's hands, maybe we should tell Liam about this morning?" His question obviously only has one answer, I live with Liam I can't not tell him, Jackson is his brother but at the same time I know this is going to cause some crap, he had freaked out the other night, and I feel awful for what I did, actually, felt awful because then he told Jackson to leave and lied to me and didn't care how it would hurt me.