Book Two Chapter Forty-Nine

I wake up to the girls crawling around on the floor playing with their toys, it feels strange seeing them they have grown so much. 

I move onto the floor, sitting and playing with them. Jackson watching from the kitchen, smiling as I feel myself relax. He came in carrying food.

"Not a lot I know you still can't eat a full meal" 

He put the plate down and helps me up off the floor. I sit eating the small amount I can manage, it feels weird that I struggle to eat adult size portions, but I am at least able to gradually build up the amount of food I am eating. 

Slowly, my bruises and cuts disappear, and my body starts looking normal. I look at my body, more scars on it, at least though now you cannot see my bones anymore. 

I start feeling better, I never felt safe no matter who was here. Max has vanished, no one seems to be able to trace him not even the police. 

I have meetings, seen councillors, and got reports, despite waking up naked, he never sexually assaulted me other than the kiss, which, while it makes me feel better, it still isn't much comfort. 

The police came around taking statements from me a few times, apologising for not trying harder, but explaining they assumed I had left. 

I don't blame them, I don't blame anyone I look at Jackson every day and feel guilty, he fought for me every day for 3 months never giving up and wouldn't have, yet I gave up on him. 

I feel guilty, every time I look at him for what I did with Liam now I realise just how much he would keep fighting for me and wait for me. 

I feel guilty for sitting and thinking he wouldn't be looking for me, that he would not be bothered that I had gone.

Georgina and Liam, decided to stay at Helens taking the twins with them. Me and Jackson at home alone, or as alone as we can be with two men constantly here on guard.

"Come upstairs, I have something for you" He pulls me upstairs and I follow, we walked towards one of the rooms. Walking in it has changed, the colours, everything.

"I decided that morning you left I would change the room, I would make it something you liked as well. We worked on it while you were away" 

I begin to cry, he didn't leave me and forget I existed. His arms wrapping around me, his lips kissing mine slowly and gently, my hands moved, unfastening his buttons sliding his shirt down.

 He steps back, and I remember how he couldn't touch me before I left.

"Sorry, I forgot" I smile, he looks at me confused.

"Alena, the only thing stopping me from ripping your clothes off right now is not knowing how you will react. You have not spoken to me about what he did to you, I don't want to touch you and hurt you physically or mentally" 

He is so kind, how could he be so kind after what I did?

"You could see everything he did to me, he left marks. If you're thinking he did something like that he didn't. Everything he did was to inflict pain" I move to him.

"You know I trust you 100%, you know what I need, and you know what I don't. None of that has changed, I am still me. I don't expect us to get straight back to how we were, but I am still me" 

I kiss him, pulling him to me, I walk back towards the bed, not letting go of him. Reaching the bed, I fall backwards him landing on top of me.

"I missed you, when you didn't come home I realised how little what happened with you and Liam meant. As the weeks passed, I realised how nasty I was and the thought that I would never see you again to make you know I loved you drove me crazy. The fact the last memory you would have had is me, upset, angry and unable to touch you" 

I don't respond to him, I pull him down, kissing him, my arms wrapping around him tighter as my legs pulled up, I start unfastening his trousers, longing for him to touch me. 

I roll over, my body on top of his, I pull my trousers off, feeling his hard cock between my legs, I slowly lower myself on him. 

He sits up wrapping his hands around me, his lips kissing my neck as I slowly move up and down, moaning. I missed this, I don't want to lose this ever again. 

The past year was painful, but I feel like we have come out of it stronger. His hands pulling me closer, as his lips tease my neck, his hand grasping my hair, pulling it gently to expose more of my neck, I continue moving getting faster as I feel him get harder inside me.

"I missed you" He whispers in my ear. 

His voice sending me wild, I move faster, his hands sliding down my back to my arse, his hands guiding me up and down moving me faster. I am moaning, feeling myself get to the limit and explode around him, he pushes further inside me making me scream as he holds me in place. 

Both sat here, entwined as one person. His lips kissing me still, his hand rubbing around my back. We sit here for ages, just feeling each other, remembering what it used to be like.

"We should probably move" He smiles, falling backwards, me still straddling him. I look down and smile.

"Do we have to?" I wink wanting more, he chuckles.

"What do you want? I won't do everything, not a chance until I know you're okay. He pulls me down onto him, I smile kissing him.

"Blindfold? Restraints and teasing?" I ask to see if he will agree to it.

"Nothing else, though it wouldn't feel right, even spanking you" 

He admits, rubbing one of the bruises that still shows, I nod in approval, I can understand him not wanting to spank, whip or anything else. 

He lifts me off him, laying me on the bed, he gets up, walking around, he grabs a blindfold placing it over my eyes, I feel my arms and legs been strapped down and smile. I feel free again, nothing else in the world matters, I am free. 

Here I have no worries, I can let go of everything.

"You left me broken" My words quiet, waiting for his reply, he doesn't he just stays quiet.

"When you left, and didn't come back you broke me, and I hated you. You told me you would never leave me broken and you did, even when you got back you left me broke, and I still am" 

I am broken, everything that lingers in my mind, would have been solved so long ago.