Book Two Chapter Nineteen

I feel my skirt being slipped down, and his fingers running along my skin. He moves around the back of me, placing the gag in my mouth before putting the ball in my hands. 

My body is getting ready for him, the wetness already growing as my mind thinks of what is going to come next. I feel his hands rub down the back of my neck as they rip open the shirt. 

He moves around to the front of me, his lips kissing down my body until he is kneeling at my feet. His hands attaching something to my ankles, with a click it forced my legs open. 

A moan escaping my mouth as he does, slowly he gently kisses my clit before mumbling into it.

"My sweet pussy" His tongue teasing, and tormenting around my opening making me moan. My moans muffled by the gag as his tongue teased me more and more. My hands wanting to grasp his hair and hold him in place, but I can't, standing here I take what he gives me. 

His hand begins moving up and pulling on my breast, while his tongue keeps teasing, but never entering. 

His fingers slowly rubbing my clit sending me wild, my legs going weak as he does. A paddle hits across my ass, moaning I feel my juices running out onto his tongue, how is he using the paddle? My mind is confused, I can tell where his hands are so who has the paddle. I can't think as the paddle again swings down and hits me, not as hard as when Jackson does it. 

It still pushes my pussy forward, closer to Jackson. Slightly panicking, I start releasing my fingers around the ball considering dropping it. His tongue keeps teasing me and slowly slipping inside me. 

Once again, the paddle comes down onto my ass pushing my pussy closer to him forcing his tongue further inside. 

My muffled moan even louder, he stops and slowly starts kissing his way up my body. I sense him move back, as I again loosen my grip on the ball ready to drop it. Having no idea who is with him. I feel his hand close mine and his mouth at my ear.

"You won't want to drop that, trust me, put the fear away, and trust me" 

For some reason I do, my hand grips the ball tight, so I won't drop it. I put my whole trust in him, I trust him with my life and more than anyone in the world. 

He moves away, I feel someone behind me, their hands running down my back and I feel like I am melting. It is a woman and a part of me smiles knowing it is. 

I feel his hands on me again, as he slowly begins attaching the nipple clamps to my breasts, his hands exploring my body, while one of her hands slides down and rests on my pussy rubbing gently. 

I am moaning as the whip swings down and hits across my arse, my legs are getting tired and the rope around my hands is digging in as I am using them to hold my weight, yet I look the feel of the rope rubbing against my skin, burning it. 

They are both teasing me, her fingers rubbing my pussy while he begins to spank me with a paddle. I am moaning constantly unable to stop myself, feeling the moisture build between my legs.

My arms are unclipped, and I am guided across the room, I feel Jackson in front of me, I am slowly pulled over, so I was bent over what feels like the bed, I wish I could see, I so what to see. 

The gag is being unfastened as someone removes it, my hands also being unfastened.

"Open your mouth now" 

He orders and as he does, I open my mouth as he pushes his cock inside it. I moan against it, feeling the warmth, wanting to taste more. I tried to push my mouth further down, as I did, I begin to suck it and rub my tongue along.