Book Three Chapter Nineteen

I can hear his footsteps get closer, and his arms wrapping around me.

"What do you want?" 

His question was easy to answer, I knew exactly what I needed, not what I wanted, and it is not often I knew what I needed. He knows what I need, yet every time he asks me.

"To feel free, I need to feel free, with no control. I need my escape, and your it, just make me feel free!" 

I stood waiting, wondering if he was going to give me what I needed. His hands gripped mine, and he pulled me away from where I was stood, my body screaming for his touch for the freedom, please don't stop, don't stop keep me here for hours. 

The restraints wrapping around my wrists, tightening so I cannot pull free, his hands guiding mine up, until they lock onto the hoop above me, instantly feeling a bit of freedom. 

I feel the ball go into my hands, a smile spreading across my face, I know exactly what that means, and I want it. His hand begins to rub my cheek, his lips kissing mine, I moan against them loving his taste. 

His lips move away, and the gag replaces them, I open my mouth willingly as he pushes it inside, it is just what I need, no sight, no way of escaping and no way of talking. I hear his footsteps walking away.

I wait my arms pulling on the restraints. I don't care, I close my eyes, although there is no need because I am already blinded by his blindfold and forget everything. 

I let go of all my worries, the stress, the pressure, the world, my life, I feel it all slip away until there is nothing but emptiness in my mind, just blank space, like a blank canvas waiting to be made into a masterpiece, and Jackson is the one to make my mind that masterpiece. 

The sting is the first sign he has the riding crop, I moan waiting for more from him, as I feel the sting again against my ass, I moan again. 

I can feel his lips kissing the back of my neck, his hands stroking up my body. His left hand sliding back down slowly over my naval. Pushing my legs open as his hand plays, I feel my moisture building, my pleasure rising as fight off the moans. 

He removes his hand, and I feel the sting of the riding crop against my breast, then again quickly on my stomach before it hits harder on my clit making me moan muffled by the gag. I have no idea how long I have been here, he has not once fucked me, just teasing, whipping, with his crop, sometimes the whip, it felt like it had been hours, and I felt myself coming back to the real world now in control. His hands release mine, and he removed the blindfold and gag, his arms wrapping around me, picking me up and carrying me to the bed. I close my eyes, feeling relaxed and smile, I don't want to break the silence, but I have to.

"Thank you" That is all I need to say, nothing else. "I am your Dom, I am here to serve you, not in the way a submissive serves a Dom, but when I see you in need, I cannot say no, are you okay?" His question again an easy answer, well now it is, if he asked when I was in the car, it would have been totally different.

"I am now" I smiled leaning against him. He didn't ask anything else, we just laid here, his hand rubbing cream on my ass, like he always did to sooth where the whip has been hitting.

We talked every now and then and after about five minutes got up and started moving, back to the real world, I however now feel like I can actually survive it, my mind relaxed and free. Downstairs the girls were playing.

Georgina and Liam laughing with them at whatever they found funny, I feel awful, I lost control and couldn't cope, I had to escape and went straight upstairs when we got back when I should have run to the girls first. 

Now my mind is making me feel like an awful parent, I don't seem to be making many right choices, the girls are turning one next week, and I missed so much of their lives. I planned to spend the rest of the day with the girls, which I did. 

Putting the girls in bed and saying goodnight to them I did what I did most nights once they were asleep. I grabbed my laptop and sat working, writing on the blog, I sat writing my blog post.

"Needing freedom"

Typing away, my mind replaying what happened today, as my fingers type it Jackson walks in smiling, I can't help but smile back at him. As my fingers finish typing.

"Naughty Switch Alena" I click publish and put down the laptop looking at him, stood there staring at me.

"Yes?" My question directed at him, wondering why he was staring so much, what was going on? 

His body moved towards mine, I watched as he was like a predator, my heart exploding in my chest, even now he still has the same effect on me as day one, I doubt it will ever change, but by god every time my heart flies. 

His body crawling across the bed towards me, my teeth moving to bite my lip, as I watched him closer, waiting to see what he would do, my sex pulsing and he has not even said anything. 

His head lowering to mine, as his lips pressed hard against me, I moaned, my hands grabbing him. I can feel myself losing control, pulling him closer to me. 

My breathing faster, and harder, as I started unbuttoning his shirt, fighting at his belt, I needed him right now, and I was going to get him, he was not going to say no, not a chance, I need him. 

He moved back, his laugh teasing me, as he shook his head, I looked feeling my disbelief rise, and my anger that he would be so cruel to tease me just to pull away and laugh.

"Calm down Alena, I came up to see if you realised or if you were just choosing to ignore the obvious" 

I am now confused, what was he on about? What is obvious what have I forgot about?

 My mind thinking of everything, I did everything, the girls are asleep, I cleaned, I did everything, I think, I hope. He could obviously tell that I was confused, as he started laughing more.

"Date Alena, what is today's date?" I felt panic rise up inside me, what have I forgotten, it isn't our anniversary we already missed that, the girl's birthdays are next week, 

Jackson's is in a month. Grabbing the phone, I checked the date, not a chance, I put the phone down shaking my head.

"Do not even think about it" I was serious, he better not!

"Your 30, do you really expect us to forget? I mean okay last time yes, but you were pregnant, I was meant to be dead and well things were all over, but now your actually 30 get your ass out the bed and dressed"

His words caused me to laugh, he reminded me of Georgina a bit with her blunt, don't care do as your told Attitude.

"Seriously Alena, get up now and get dressed we are going out" 

I watched as he walked towards the bathroom, taking his clothes off and stepping into the shower. 

There is only two things I want to do right now, one is stay here watching him, the other is joining in, which well to be honest wouldn't be bad but if he refused sex because we need to get ready it would be awful. 

So, I will just sit here and watch him,