Book Three Chapter Thirty-Three

Reaching them, I was relieved to see it was Roxy, but rather annoyed she would touch him like that, when she knew full well he was married.

"Oh, hey Alena, how are you?" 

Her words sounded cold, her eyes no longer gentle or caring. I was trying to smile at her, but something made it hard, it was like she was angry with me for something, yet when she looked up at Jackson her face softened, and she was the Roxy I knew.

"Roxy wanted to know if we were busy tonight" 

Jackson winked at me, for the first time I feel uncomfortable around Roxy, I didn't want her anywhere near us at all, I don't even want her using his business to be honest.

"Can't night we are busy with someone else" I smiled, Jackson looking confused.

"No, we are not Alena, we have the night off, the whole night" I want to pull him away and tell him to say no, but then she would know something wasn't right.

"Alena, who do we have plans with tonight? Names please" He smiled, his arms wrapping around me, I didn't miss the glare she pulled when she saw him pulling me to him.

"Marcus" The first name that came to my head, just escaped my lips, his expression turning confused, then intrigued.

"Sorry Roxy, I guess we are busy tonight" 

I hope he realises I did not mean that, but a part of me secretly hoping he would plan something, because I still could not get that night with him and Marcus out of my mind, yet I know it caused feelings for him, feelings I can't understand.

"No problem, I am sure some other time, I best go now anyway I am here with someone" She hugged Jackson, knocking me out the way walking off.

"So, Marcus?" He looked at me I want to laugh but, how can I? Did he really not realise that Roxy was acting crazy? 

"Did you seriously miss all that with how Roxy was acting?" How could he not notice, she had never touched him like that before except for in the bedroom.

"What do you mean? She was acting like herself" he shrugged, clearly unable to understand the difference in her behavior.

"Jackson, she has never once grabbed your ass, I can't even remember her doing that while we were all fucking, plus she looked at me like I was some sort of bitch who has stolen her man, she was glaring at me like she wished I would go away" How did he not even realise?

"Maybe she is just upset that you have not contacted her? Relax, honestly your reading into it too much, let's go back and have one last drink before leaving"

He walked back to the table, me following closely behind, I could see Roxy, she was with someone, but it was too dark to see him. 

I figured Jackson was right, she was upset I had not messaged her, so I ignored my feelings and walked back to the table.

"Dance" My eyes rolled as Georgina grabbed me pulling me to the dance floor. Dancing I watched as Jackson and Marcus were talking, a slight happy feeling rising inside me. 

Why would I be so happy to sleep with them both again, yes it was amazing but still, is it even right to feel like this and want it?

"No more for me, my legs need a break, plus it is like 4am so time to leave" I walked back to the table, Jackson and Marcus still deep in conversation, not stopping Liam still asleep.

"We should go, I think Liam needs his bed" I sat down, Jackson smiling.

"Sure, let's go, Marcus you grab his feet just drag him out" Jackson laughed looking at Liam.

"Your brother, your job, I am gutted that Alena is standing though I would have happily carried her out" He winked towards me and I can't help but smile back.

"Fine, just help me carry him out, Alena grab Georgina before she ends up going home with the wrong guy" I looked towards Georgina, her hands all over another man, certainly time to step in.

Grabbing her and dragging her out we got into the taxi. Clearly, the night was over, Jackson and Marcus carried Liam upstairs throwing him on the bed in his and Georgina's room. Helen asleep in the other spare room. 

I began walking to our room, Jackson grabbing me pulling me away.

"You're coming with me, actually first I need to confirm something with you" He pulled me into the bedroom pushing me onto the bed, his body climbing on top of mine. His lips teasing me faster more and more.

"How open are you to trying something else?" His eyes delving into mine.

"Well that depends what it is Sir, but I aim to do as I am told" I watched as his expression changed.

"I want you to fuck Marcus" Laughter escaped my mouth, my face showing confusion.

"Sir, I already did that, with you there remember" My hands pulled him to me, as I began kissing him faster. 

I so needed him, I felt like before like nothing will be enough like no matter how much, how hard, or what position he fucked me in I would be begging for more after.

"Without me joining in Alena" Lips freezing midway to kissing him, what was he saying? That just seems so wrong and well wrong, would he really enjoy that, me sleeping with Marcus and not with him joining in?

"That is just wrong, I don't think so" Shaking my head I went to sit up, his body pushing me back down again. "Why is it wrong? Your fantasy is to be used by multiple men while I watch, so what is the difference other than the amount of men involved?" 

I couldn't think of anything other than it was Marcus, it felt wrong, he is his friend and it just didn't feel right, the more I thought about it, the more I realised it wasn't because Marcus was his friend, but I like Marcus, and maybe more of a friend, and this would be a huge risk.

"Marcus, I don't know how to explain it, something just does not feel right, he is your friend" as the words came out though my mind thought about it and was screaming at me to stop objecting.

"I don't think I can, what happens afterwards are you going to be fine knowing I slept with him willingly without you joining in?"

His laugh made me aware he thought it was a ridiculous thought to even translate into words.

"Alena, if I was not sure about something I would not even consider asking, you know from those pictures at the club, the thought of you surrounded by guys touching you turned me on. If your fantasy was to happen I would want Marcus been one of the men, it would make me feel better knowing he was, if you can't do it with just Marcus how do you plan to with more the one man?" 

Hell, his words always made sense, and I am not even objecting because I don't want to, I am object through fear because I like Marcus, and possibly to much, but I can't say no.

"Okay, but if at any point I get a feeling you are not happy about it, I am walking without any explanation, so are we going to Seductive Vibrations?"

"No, we are staying right here, the room is sound proof you know that, door locked no one to interrupt" 

This felt wrong, but at the same time my body and mind was screaming for me to just shut up and do it, maybe I was crazy, and just one of those women who liked things to the extreme.

How many women would have loved to be giving a chance like this, a husband like Jackson, yet it still felt like I would be cheating, I need to push that thought out of my mind, and just enjoy tonight.

"Come on, just like with me, strip blindfold, and stand waiting for him, I will be in the room every second" 

Walking into the room, Jackson sat looking at me, I began to undress slowly removing my clothing, standing naked I walked over to the drawer, grabbing the blindfold I walked to my spot, wrapping the blindfold over my eyes, then I stood waiting. 

I could feel his eyes, in a way reassuring me and helping me relax, I have no idea what is going to happen, so I just have to stand and wait.