Book Three Chapter Twenty-Four

I woke up, feeling less hung-over, the emotions and memories still plaguing my mind, I just want to forget them, move on, so I pushed them away. 

I walked into the shower, I stood still, the feel of the water soothing and relaxing me, I close my eyes, enjoying this moment. 

I felt arms wrap around me, I relaxed more leaning my head back onto his chest.

"I wouldn't have walked away, even if Marcus was telling the truth, I would not have walked away from you, I would have forgiven you. I know it is stupid, but life without you Alena, wouldn't be life, I would be hurt yes, but I would never walk away" 

His grip tightened, his hands grasping mine, raising them.

"I don't expect you to talk to me about it, I just want you to talk, I can see your hiding everything Alena, and the last thing I want is you hurting" 

He lips started kissing my neck, I feel like I was breaking, like the porcelain doll, I couldn't stop it, somehow, he had unlocked everything.

"I hide everything, it isn't about accepting it has happened, I don't want to feel the pain related to it, the pain of missing the twins learning to crawl and sit up, the pain of missing all that time I could have had with you"

"Then there is the fact I have to accept, I am damaged, more now than before, which then means I have to talk about the past, something I have never done. It also means I have to accept Jake isn't who I thought he was, he isn't the friend I fell in love with" 

I am glad I am stood in the shower, facing away from him, the tears flowing.

Jackson's arms wrapped around me tighter, I heard his sigh and him exhale his head resting on my shoulder. 

"I just don't want to lose you Alena, I don't want to lose what we have and if you keep hiding everything, one day you won't be stable anymore, we need you, let's not talk about it now, if less you want to" 

I did want to, that is the thing now he has made me open up, I want to talk about it all but I can't.

"I can't, I couldn't stand to see the pain on your face while I talk about what happened to me. You already blame yourself, if I told you the details you would blame yourself more, and I can't stand that" 

I don't want to see him in pain, he blames himself for so much, and everything with me, when he sees me in pain, he feels it.

"Let's get out, come on get dried and dressed" 

His lips kissed my neck as he got out the shower, I glanced over at him, and watched as he got dried, climbing out myself and getting ready.

Walking into the other room, food was all set out, table set up beautifully with candles.

"We have a few hours then we can go home to the girls, my mum has taken them out for the day, no doubt been spoilt" He shook his head, and I laughed, his mum did spoil them a little too much.

Jackson pulled the chair out for me, I sat, and he pushed it in, walking around and sitting opposite me.

"Our first official date" He smiled at me, he was amazing, truly amazing. It felt nice, we sat eating, talking about everything, all those things you are supposed to talk about on dates.

"So, what is your plan? You know you will have passed the exam's so what are you doing now?" I knew this, I had been thinking about it for a while now.

"Well, I plan to keep working on the blog, I actually enjoy it quite a lot. As for business, well I want to stay part of Seductive Vibrations, but I do have an idea of another business" I looked up at him, his expression telling me to keep going, so I did.