Book Three Chapter Thirteen

Sitting here I am worried, worried for Jackson, would this make him lose Marcus? 

If it did how would that change him? He was close to Marcus, that was evident in his break down after he was shot. 

If they were fine how would he get over it, seeing Marcus around me, how will I cope? I don't even know if I can cope seeing Marcus again, the thought of him trying to kiss me still lingers strong within my mind. 

I sat waiting all night, waiting for him to come home, the TV in the bedroom been used for a change, it was getting to be early morning, sitting there silence surrounding me I heard the door I moved getting out of bed, no, I shouldn't go to him, I should wait till he comes here, wait till he is ready to come see me and talk about it, I moved back onto the bed, sitting waiting.

The bedroom door swung open, hitting the wall with a thud, and he slammed it closed, kneeling at the side of the bed next to me, like he was surrendering to me, I moved to the edge of the bed, and his head dropped on my lap, I have no idea what has happened, or what to say, my body frozen, mind unable to talk yet, my hand resting on his head, waiting till I could find any words to say..

"What happened" 

The silence finally broke by my words, I hate that I put him through so much pain in just a few short years, he would not have had any issues if he never met me. 

"Nothing, by the time I got there I calmed down, sorry for storming out, I didn't want to fight with you" 

It makes no sense, why would he fight with me? Maybe I should have walked out as soon as he mentioned fucking me? 

Maybe that was the issue here, I laughed it off, and when I saw he was serious, I craved it, I wanted it and stood there letting his words infect me.

"That doesn't tell me what happened though, what was said, I don't want you to lose a friend over me Jackson, certainly not someone your're that close to" 

I thought about losing Georgina, and the thought was frightening to never have her to speak to or turn to, she was the one who helped me through everything with Max, she was the one who kept me alive all those years.

"We are fine Alena, all sorted, nothing to worry about, he was trying his luck after what was said while we were away, that is all" 

My eyes looked at him confused, what had been said while I was away?

"So, you were discussing me while on a mission? What were you saying?" 

I'm not hurt, or offended, I just need to know what could make him go from not looking at me like that to pinning me against the wall, people don't just change like that without something making them want to. 

"He wanted to put a bet on, he said you was with the wrong friend, he wanted to bet that if he tried it on you wouldn't say no, this was over a year ago now though, before we even got married, I told him no, but he had made a bet with the others, yes okay he does want to fuck you, but he wouldn't have" 

His words, his voice, so sure that it was a mistake, that he wasn't going to, how would he win the bet if he never fucked me? Get close to it, so he would have kissed me.

"Okay, well now that is sorted, can you fuck me?" I looked at him as his head raised up, his smile reaching his eyes, oh boy I need him now.

"I would love to fuck you, make you scream and beg for me to use you, but no" 

His word, sharp, stubborn and strict, guessing I am in trouble still, or maybe I wasn't? 

I looked at him, judging if it was a joke, if it was real, or if he was losing his mind.

"I am not stupid Alena, I could tell when you walked in something was different, the way you looked, flustered, the way your stood even your eyes, everything screamed that you wanted to be pleasured, every inch of you, every single inch begging for it, you wanted it, and then because he got you all wet you want me to solve the issue for you? Well no" 

How am I the bad person here? Surely a woman can find a man attractive and a turn on? Men do with women, I wish I never went today now, Marcus seems to be safe, but now Jackson is biting at me every chance he can get, I am the one in trouble, I am the one made to suffer, while Marcus sits there happy that he tried to kiss me and well got away with it.

"I'm not angry, I just don't want to finish what he started, I can't do that, it would be like me saying I approve that you got all wet, thinking about him fucking you, I can't do that" 

I have to agree, I understand, if he came home wanting sex, demanding it because some other woman made him want it I don't think I would be to happy, even with that knowledge though, it still hurt being turned down, it was like I was been rejected, and been rejected really does not feel good. 

 don't see the point in me arguing, instead I climbed back in bed, laid down and closed my eyes hoping to forget today, every second of it, especially Marcus, why was the universe trying to hurt me? 

Even closing my eyes there was no escape, Marcus was there, staring at me, his body convulsing, as he stared into my soul. 

I woke up, Marcus looking down at me, his lips pressing against mine, I moaned, my hands reaching up and grabbing his hair, realising I slapped him, hard across the face.