Book Four Chapter One

❌❌Updated ❌❌ Please try to read the books on the app/website inkitt

Wattpad has removed books 7-11 of this series, plus many of my others. To ensure you don't start reading and the books disappear, I advise that you read the books on Inkitt. They are also free to read on there along with other books fo mine.

I'm unsure if this book will stay on Wattpad as they have deleted nearly every book of mine that contains BD$M.

Opening my eyes I can't help but smile,  

rolling over,  my arms reach out to cuddle Jackson,

but there is just empty space. 

My mind races forward, memories of yesterday plaguing me, what have I done? My head hurts so much, but not as much as my heart, that is now in pieces.

 I can't see a way to fix it, a way to fix anything. Jackson's offer in my mind taking the stand, the one there telling me I have a decision to make. It is his way to give me both of them, yet I don't feel right agreeing, not at all. 

It would be like saying our marriage means nothing, yet it does. I hate this, I hate what they have done to me, they have destroyed me, just by giving me love, now the result three broken hearts, a fucked-up situation and destruction. 

How can this ever be fixed? How can I walk away from one knowing I'll be killing the other, I can't do that, yet I have to, I have to find a way to choose but I don't want to. 

Tears start to fall that's all I ever do is cry because nothing is going right when I find happiness there is something waiting to destroy it. 

I hate them both for causing this, yet I can't help but love them, the whole thing is fucked up and right now I can't see a way out. 

The door opens I don't want to look up, I don't want to see Jackson's pain, his hurt, his anger. I certainly can't cope with seeing his heart broken again. He is my Master, my husband yet right now, I don't know if any of that still stands. 

So how did I get to this point? Well, me and Jackson were doing great, sure we had our fair share of issues, but I love being his submissive, he then invited Marcus a friend to play, Marcus is truly amazing the problem, he fell in love with me, he couldn't help it and without even noticing I fell in love with him. Yesterday was the breaking point, the point where everything came together and crumbled at the same time. 

I pushed Marcus away when he kissed me, I couldn't hurt Jackson like that, but then when Jackson told me that Marcus was leaving and moving out I felt heart broken, I still do, even Jackson said he noticed I loved Marcus before I did.

Jackson left us to say goodbye, the thought of never seeing Marcus again hurt so much, we couldn't stop ourselves, sleeping together for the first time without Jackson's permission, I officially cheated. 

I thought Jackson would hate me, yet he doesn't, he blames himself for bringing Marcus into the situation.

So, what now? Well, I have the option of having them both, staying married to Jackson, still being his submissive, just with Marcus involved as much as I want him to be. 

To me that doesn't feel right, but I don't want Marcus to leave either. Jackson is still standing at the door, his breathing hitched as he waits for me to respond to him walking in. Reluctantly raising my head, I look at him, my heart shatters seeing his pain and hurt, I am evil, how can I do this to him?