Book Three Chapter Thirty-Five

His hand was my first warning he was behind me, gently placed on my shoulder, it was so different to Jackson, where Jackson would usually come in and the whip would hit, Marcus though placed his hand on me, soothing almost. 

I felt my whole body relax under his touch, still screaming for pleasure, now though I felt safe, maybe this is why Jackson was keen to have Marcus part of it if it was to ever happen, he somehow just made me feel safe instantly, something I would need if I really wanted my fantasy to happen.

The sound of the door closing and locking, alerted me that no one would walk in, and I relaxed more. Marcus's hand travelling slowly down my back, shivers rising within me from his touch. 

His hand lifting off my back, I jumped as it hit across my ass, the pleasure rippling through me, my moans almost escaping, my mind telling me to take the blindfold off and just pull him to me.

I can feel his movements, around my body as he moved the feeling amazing, I slowly relaxed, as his hands trailed around my body, the thought of Jackson slipping to the back of my mind, knowing if he wanted it to stop he would make it. 

Marcus's lips kissing down the back of my neck, slowly along my shoulder and around until he stood in front of me. Every touch teasing, so gentle yet making me want more of him, not the more I felt when I was with Jackson, just more of Marcus's touch.

"I don't like Sir, only Master, and while I know you love been called Slut, I rather like Kitten or Whore, but whichever I use is referring to you, do you understand?" 

I open my mouth, words getting stuck, my mind telling me to say yes Sir, but I can't, he isn't Sir he is Master

"Yes Master" Wow, the feeling saying Master is astounding, and I want him to make me answer more questions just, so I can say it. I can feel my smile growing at the thought of it.

"I am going to be extra nice to my little Kitten, maybe next time though I will just treat you like the whore you are" His voice amazing, husky and sultry. 

I wanted to hear it more, why was it so perfect, so nice, and so tempting, it was like a calling, trying to get me to pounce on him. I jumped, the sting of his hand hitting my ass.

"You are meant to answer me little kitten" So perfect, I feel like I am melting.

"Yes Master" I couldn't stand this, he was barely touching me, yet he had me at the point of wanting to grab him and take it myself. 

His hands pulling mine around my back, the familiar feel of the rope wrapping around them.

He keeps going, my wrists bound together, and the rope moving up more and more, pulling my arms together, pushing my chest out. 

A moan escaped my lips at the sensation of my arms being totally bound.

"What do you like little kitten? What do you want?" He needs to stop talking, I can't control myself I am struggling to stay in control of my reaction.

"I don't know Master" Pausing to feel the sensation of the word flurry around me, before continuing.

"I don't know what I want or need, I trust you will give me what I need Master" 

I swear, just talking to him could force me to have an orgasm, and if he doesn't start soon I am sure I will.

"Good, let's get you on the bed" His hand guiding me to the bed, standing at it I could feel the bed behind my legs.

His hands grasping my shoulders and turning me. 

"Kneel" I felt my body obey, kneeling down he pushed my forward, so I was bent over the bed on my knees, my stomach and breasts pushing against the mattress.