Chapter Seven

Driving in silence, I watched as we got out the town centre, surrounded by trees and fields we pulled into a drive, the whole place beautiful and open. The house was breath-taking, I have only seen houses like this in magazines and on TV.

Walking in it is even more beautiful than outside, the place covered in windows, looking out over the trees and fields it was natural and beautiful. The size of the entrance bigger than my whole apartment. Leading me inside, we walk to the kitchen.

"Do you want alcohol, hot drink or something else?" Looking at him was he serious about alcohol.

"It's a little too early for alcohol, so I will stick with a can of coke if you have any?" Watching him walk to the fridge, he opened it, taking out a can of coke, walking towards me he hands me the drink, walking around his kitchen, looking outside it is beautiful, I can't stop looking it is as good as being outside, the windows full length. I almost forgot I was here, he stepped in front of me, his body pinning me against the kitchen worktop. Instantly my body screaming for him, his hand cupped my chin, lifting my face up, my eyes meeting his and he gazed into my eyes.

My heart is pounding fast already, his face slowly moving closer and closer to mine, suddenly his lips on mine, we begin kissing, his lips are so soft, he tastes so sweet. I can't control myself, my hands want to explore his body, running up his chest, feeling his body beneath the shirt, the more I touch the stronger the need to touch him is. 

Why do I feel like I have missed him? I don't even know him, yet I feel like I have known him for ages and he's been out of my life for years. I can't stop myself, my fingers start to unbutton his shirt, feeling the warmth of his skin beneath it, the more I touch the less control I have, I am losing control of myself and I love it.

Finally, his buttons are all unfastened, my hands running up his torso to his shoulders, a slight moan escaping my lips as I do, pushing his shirt down, watching it fall to the floor. His hand wraps around my waist, his kiss more forceful, lifting me up onto the worktop, moaning from the pleasure of his hands touching me.

My hands move down, slowly stroking his body, unbuttoning his trousers, his hands grabbing mine, I begin frowning at him for stopping me. His hands pull my top off, his lips back on mine, my hands unfastening his trousers again, moaning against his lips, pulling his trousers down, his shaft now free I can't stop the gasp from my mouth, I had felt it last time, I knew it was big, but I was not expecting it to be this big. 

My body shook all over, I grasp his cock in my hand, as he unfastens my bra, throwing it on the floor, my hand teasing, stroking his cock moaning against his lips, the feel of his shaft throbbing in my hand. His hand pushes against me, my body falling back onto the kitchen side, his lips kissing around my navel, my moans getting louder, my hands grasping his hair, needing and wanting more. His hands gripping mine, standing up, his cock pushing against my sex as his head lowers kissing my breasts, my legs wrapping around him, trying to pull him to me.

His shaft pushing against my trousers, damn things in the way, I am losing my mind, but I can't stop myself from wanting him. His hands unwrapping my legs from around him, trailing back up to my breasts, squeezing them, then moving back down, his hand pulling my trousers and underwear down, dropping them on the floor.

My breathing gets faster, my body begging for him to fuck me, right here on the worktop. His tongue flicked over my hip, slowly kissing down till he reached in between my legs, my sex already wet from excitement, his mouth kissing gently, his tongue slowly stroking my pussy. My moans getting louder as he teases, his tongue quickly flicking over my sex, my hands grasping his hair again, trying to keep him between my legs, my orgasm rising.