Chapter Twelve

His lips starting to kiss me again, slowly down my neck, taunting me, making me want more. His mouth moving down across my collarbone, down the centre of my chest. His other hand removing the towel from around me, his lips sliding over my nipples, slowly sucking one into his mouth before gently nibbling it, making me moan out loud. Hearing a knock at the front door, I don't want him to stop, his mouth was, so provoking it made me need more.

"Oh, hi, Mrs. Parker, what a nice surprise" My body freezing hearing Georgina's voice. Jackson stops, his eyes quickly looking at me.

"Oh crap, my step mum is here" My hands pushing against his chest, his body unmoving, failing miserably Jackson starts to laugh at my feeble attempt to escape. He began moving, his body lying next to mine, now I am able to move, I get out the bed grabbing the dressing gown and putting it on.

"You should probably stay hidden, unless you want to climb out the window and come back in through the front door" I turned starting to leave, him walking out my bedroom would cause a whole load of questions I don't need or want.

"Alena are you okay?" My step mum walking over to me, her arms wrapping around me.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" I look at her, confused.

"Georgina sent a text yesterday to your dad saying you had gone missing, she kept us updated, we knew you were found, but I still felt like I should come check you were okay myself, especially after everything that has happened lately" Her arms wrapping around me tighter.

"Thanks Georgina" I muttered under my breath.

"Wait, what do you mean after everything that has happened lately" She is looking at me like I am confused.

"Didn't your dad tell you? Max showed up at our house a couple of times a few weeks ago, he keeps coming back to check you're not with us" Her words are making me feel dizzy and sick, I need to sit down, I feel weak stumbling I hear Georgina calling my name. Waking up, I feel distorted and confused, Georgina, Jackson, Liam and my step mum all looking down at me, I passed out, didn't I? I want the floor to swallow me up, everyone is looking at me concerned, it is embarrassing.

"Are you okay Alena? What happened, I heard Georgina shout your name I came running through to see you on the floor, somebody tell me what's going on" Liam sounds pissed off.

"Liam shut up. Not everything is about you" Jackson pointed out.

"And who are you exactly? Why did you come out of my daughter's room?" My step mum looking at Jackson, she doesn't look pleased with him.

"I am her boyfriend, what made her pass out?" Jackson looks around worried, the word boyfriend making me smile.

"Maybe she passed out from shock after what you told her has been happening Mrs. Parker?" Georgina offered.

"Why, what's been happening" Liam asking again.

"It doesn't matter right now, Darling are you okay, can you hear us?" My step mum kneeling next to me.

"Yes, I can hear you all, I am fine, just lack of sleep and too much booze, you all need to lay off a bit" Getting up I walked to the kitchen, everyone watching me, waiting, grabbing toast I walk back through, Liam goes to his room which I am grateful for. Sitting I talk to my step mum, keeping the conversation off Max and more about university, work and well Jackson, my step mum leaving an hour later, clearly realising there was no need to be here, I promised her I would call and keep her updated on how I am feeling. Heading back to my room, Georgina following me, getting into the room, I turn to face her.

"You told Jackson, didn't you?" I look at her waiting, wondering if she will admit it or not.

"I'm sorry, he said you told him everything, I didn't think, I honestly thought he already knew everything" She shook her head, like she was in trouble.