Book Two Chapter Sixty-Two

Waking up it is bright, I feel relaxed and happy. I can hear a lot of commotion from downstairs getting dressed, I walk down to see what is happening, Jackson is there with the whole team.

"What's happening?" I asked, looking around.

"We have tracked him down, we are going to go and catch him before he runs again. We have someone following him if he moves" Marcus answers.

 I look around, everyone is getting ready as if they are going into a battle. They were putting their vests on, sorting the guns and everything else out. A table with maps on it, as they talk about strategy and how to enter the building and who does what job. 

I sit listening as they go over the plans, several times, making sure everyone knew what they were doing next. Is this what it was like every day I was missing? Them around the table with maps and everything planning. 

I now realise Jackson is going, and something makes me want to tell him to stay but I know I can't. Jackson came over to me, sitting down, he explains what will happen. An old team mate who left a few years ago is going to come and stay here just in case. 

Jackson, Marcus, Troy, Joel and Alexander are going to where they believe he is. I don't want him to go, Jackson is one of the reason's Max is so angry and wanting revenge. I decide I didn't want to hear the details, so I move and go sit with Liam and Georgina, trying to keep myself distracted. 

After hours of them planning they are almost ready to leave, after cooking for them all, they sit down and eat. Walking upstairs, I feel like I need to escape for a bit. Sitting on the bed, the door opens, and Jackson walks in, clearly seeing I am worried. 

He stands at the door, staring at me, it feels like last time all over again, I have no idea if he will come back or not. Getting up I decide I should just face the fact that he is leaving, going to walk out the door he stops me. 

His hand wrapping around my waist, pulling me to him, his hands holding me against him, I try to keep my mind clear. My hands trailing over his uniform, I can barely feel him, does he really need a vest? My question to myself is stupid, this is Max there is never too much protection from him. 

He moves, his body now pinning me against the door, his hands feeling my body, he stays quiet not talking. His hands begin to unbutton my trousers, his hands sliding them down, moaning I unfasten his, my hands reaching in and feeling his shaft hard and waiting. 

His hands cup my arse lifting me, my legs wrapping around him, his body pushing against mine as his cock pushes inside me, his hips moving slow and gentle. He is staring into my eyes, his hips quickening as he does, the pleasuring arising within us both, my hands wanting to take his clothes off, but unable to. 

His vest hiding his body. He keeps moving, his hips moving faster and harder. Lowering my head against his shoulder as he keeps pushing me closer to the limit, I can feel the tears building, it is like he is saying goodbye, not knowing what will happen once he leaves. 

His hips start moving faster, my back hitting against the door as it rattles from his thrusts, my moans getting louder as the orgasm takes over me, my hands reaching up into his hair, grasping it as the tears fall. His mouth kissing my neck as he pulls back, setting me down on my feet again. His hand fastening his trousers, he looks up at me and smiles.

"I will be fine and back before you know it, at least this will be the end and we can live in peace Alena, and no chance of him ever hurting you again" 

His lips push against mine and he walks out the bedroom, sorting myself out, I start walking downstairs ready to see him walk away again, not sure if I can handle it or not.

 It was months he was gone, and I felt broken, unable to breath most days. Getting downstairs, everyone is ready to leave, Jackson in the living room, cuddling the girls and kissing them goodbye, it is like he is leaving, he is saying goodbye like he doesn't think he is coming back. I feel my heart breaking again, ready to live life without him. 

He walks out, reaching the guys grabbing his bag ready to leave, turning he smiles at me, before walking out the door, for maybe the last time ever. I join Georgina and Liam in the room, sitting with the girls we stay together waiting for hours, panicking, wondering what has happened, no one had heard anything, how long would this take? 

It shouldn't take this long, I feel the tears building again realising it means something has happened. Getting the girls, I put them in bed, walking back down I sit and wait, Georgina and Liam talking to me, the words silent, I can see their lips moving but I know something it wrong. 

They have now been gone nearly 6 hours, something has to have gone wrong, why would it take this long? I sit preparing myself to have to say goodbye to Jackson again, this time for good, they should be back by now. 

The door opens, and Jackson walks in, he looks broke, tears falling from his eyes. I run to him as he collapses on the floor, floods of tears and shaking. 

I thought I had seen him broken when he saw me hurt, but that is nothing compared to seeing him now, he stays sitting here screaming on the floor, shaking as blood drips from him and all I could do is cradle him and hope it helps.