Book Three Chapter Eighteen

Waking up, I rolled over, Jackson was sat there, laptop on his knee, typing away, I smiled, not moving, enjoying the moment. He noticed though, looking down at me, he smiled.

"Good morning beautiful" 

I smiled at him.

 "You look rather pleased this morning" Reality hit me, like a slap in the face, emotions flooding through my body, threatening to break me down, to trample all over my happiness, the reality was a bitch.

"What the hell was last night about?" I was now ready to ask him all the questions flooding my mind, causing my head to hurt.

"It was a starting point, to getting you ready for your fantasy" He answer made it sound like it was nothing, like we had just walked in the shop and bought a new vibrator to play with, not like we walked in that shop and left with Marcus.

"Okay, why Marcus?" I couldn't get my head around it, he flipped the other day knowing Marcus had come onto me, so why be so cool now? 

What am I missing, is this just a guy thing where they change their minds every two seconds?

"Marcus is a friend, a friend I trust, a friend I know you and Georgina would sleep with if you were single, he isn't a competition, no one is, so why would I be worried?"

"I wanted you to enjoy yourself, and you did" His answer made sense, but still has me on edge, then I got slapped hard, and the reason why Maria.

"What the hell, what about Maria Jackson?" I felt awful, sleeping with a married man, I would hate anyone going near Jackson, I feel like one of those home wreckers, I am now officially a home wrecker!

"Maria doesn't care, their marriage is open, totally, she sleeps with other men, he sleeps with other women, she agrees with everything, yes they love each other, but they can't satisfy each other" 

I couldn't ever imagine doing that, never, I loved Jackson and the thought of me or him sleeping with someone else without us being there didn't feel right.

"Answer me this Alena, did you enjoy last night, did you at any point think I don't like this?" I thought about it, and the answers were obvious, does that change anything about how I feel right now? No.

"Yes, I enjoyed last night, and no I didn't at all think I hated it, still doesn't ease my mind, it is shouting at me" 

I replied I hate my mind, it will scream and beg for something and when I give in it shouts at me for being weak and caving.

I watched as he began to smile 

"Your worry is with me, your worried I was trying to trap you, I can tell, why not just ask me the truth, the question that is making you feel so bad?" 

He wasn't fooled, my questions going around the main one, avoiding it, I didn't want to ask before if the answer came back and it wasn't what I wanted to hear, I would be broken.

"Fine, did you do all this just to see if I would sleep with Marcus, you kicked off the other day, then act all normal last night when it was to celebrate our anniversary," 

I said it, and I can't take it back now.

"No Alena, I didn't do it to test you, and the other day was uncalled for, he knows that he shouldn't even try anything with you, if I agree fine but before I agree no, I wasn't pissed off, Christ if you fucked him I wouldn't be pissed off at you, it would have been at him. Your mine, he needs permission to even look at you, last night was sort of a surprise anniversary gift for you"