Book Three Chapter Three

"I won't walk away, nothing you do, nothing at all will make me walk away from you, just take everything you need Jackson, take it now" 

He moved quickly, not even answering, he had me flipped on my stomach instantly, his hands pulling my up from the bed, he laid me on the table, my stomach against it, my boobs hanging over the edge.

The table was small, he grabbed my hands, pulling them behind my back, but as he did, he lifted my legs, tying my legs, to my hands, I nearly cried, he went straight for the things I hated, my hard list, was spit roast, I hated the idea, and now where I was, in that same position. 

I wanted to scream peach but didn't I felt humiliated even though only he saw, I felt the blindfold covering my eyes, I was grateful, he wouldn't be able to see my tears.

Then the gag in my mouth, he put the ball in my hand, I wanted to drop it, maybe me breaking him wasn't the right way? 

Maybe he had to see me broken to snap out of the state he was in? I waited and felt the hot wax dripping across my body, I moaned, I could do this for him, I just needed to get past the thought of it being humiliating tied like this. 

His hand gripped my hair, pulling it hard, I moaned at the pain.

"I'm going to keep going till you beg me to stop, you fucking whore" 

His words shocked me, the way he said them, not lovingly like he normally does, not in a way to turn me on, instead making me feel bad, I didn't know what to do, should I drop the ball now or wait? Jackson, stood in front of me, his hand removing the gag, his cock pushing against my mouth.

 I willingly opened it he pushed his cock inside my mouth, hard and quick, his hands pulling my hair harder, his grip getting tighter. 

"Let's see how much you can gag before you're sick" 

He pushed his cock into my mouth, as far down as he could get it, I was gagging, gasping for air, the longer he left it, the more I felt like I would physically be sick. 

His hand slapped me across the face, as he pushed deeper, he moaned, hearing me gag, he pulled out, giving me a few seconds to breathe, before continuing. His cock slamming inside my mouth again, pushing as deep as he could go.

One hand gripping my hair, the other hand, rubbing my ass, his finger gently moving in and out of it, I couldn't breathe again, gagging, more and more, I felt like I was ready to throw up, then he pulled himself out again, his cock hitting across my face, then he pushed the gag back into my mouth. 

I would have dropped the ball now, I didn't know why I keep hold of it, I wanted him to stop, I just couldn't do it. 

He moved, this time, I felt a toy enter my ass, He didn't move it, it sat there inside me. His cock pushing into my pussy, I moaned at the sensation of it, as he started moving harder and quicker, I would be enjoying it, but I couldn't, the position felt so wrong, I felt violated. 

His hand still gripping my hair too tight, pulling my head back, my scalp scolding from the pain he was causing. His hand, slapping down on my back, as his hips drove into me with a lot of force, I began crying, still fighting to end it, I didn't want to end it if this pulled him back, but if I went much further, I don't think I could look at him again. 

My mind couldn't stop, I couldn't enjoy anything, not a single bit, it all felt too bad. I was relieved when he stopped, pulling his cock out of me, and untying me, he pulled me to the floor, still with the buttplug in, I felt something go on my head, like a headband. 

His hands wrapped the collar around my neck, clicking the lead on, I felt him tug and pulling it, getting me to crawl. I struggled, with the butt plug in, but I managed, forcing myself, I heard him taking pictures, more humiliation flooded me, I felt him standing over me, one leg on either side.

The mask slid up, and in front of my eyes was a picture, me crawling, with kitten ears on, a butt plug with what looked like a tail, naked with a collar. 

I closed my eyes, just as he pulled the blindfold down, I couldn't do it anymore, I couldn't stand the humiliation even though only he could see. I had no choice, he pulled me again, making me crawl.

"I want you to purr like a cat, lower your head, and drink the milk from that bowl now" I didn't move, my body frozen, he pulled the lead I yelped, and lowered my head, drinking from the bowl like a pet. 

His whip swung down, hitting my ass before he pulled me across the room, I heard a cage opening, unable to talk with the gag still in my mouth a panicked, he pulled the lead, and I crawled forward, feeling myself entering the cage. 

"You will stay there till I want you, not moving, not doing anything, still blindfolded and gagged"

He walked out of the room, I began to cry, shivering even though it wasn't cold, I wanted out, right now, I felt like screaming but I couldn't. 

I laid there in the cage, hearing the door open and him walking in, the cage opened, and he guided me out of it, I stopped laid on the floor, crying, dropping the ball and giving up, not even sure if I wanted him near me, or wanted him to touch me. 

He didn't realise straight away, he was walking around the room, no idea what he was doing.

"Fuck"

 I heard him running towards me, he removed the butt plug, the gag and the blindfold, looking at me, his face seemed to crash, he tried to cuddle me, I pushed him away, my hands fumbling at the collar to remove it, I grabbed my dressing gown and walked out, locking myself in his own safe room.