Chapter Eighteen

His hands untying me, his mouth kissing along my body.

The blindfold sliding off, then the clamps from my nipples, his hand lifting the blanket and covering me, too exhausted, I close my eyes sleep taking me, never have I experienced anything like that before, if it weren't for Jackson I'd never have experienced anything like it. 

Waking up, Jackson is laid next to me, unmoving assuming he is asleep, my hand moved slowly stroking down his chest, I don't think I will ever get enough of him or his love. His hand moves, quickly grasping mine, a smile forming at his mouth.

"Good morning baby" His eyes opening slowly, looking at me.

"Plan today?" What can be the plan for today? I should be at work and university, but honestly, I would rather spend all my time here with him.

"I should really go to Uni today" Smiling at the should because I know I am not going to.

"Should? Well, if you should maybe I should behave myself today?" Laughing at his reply I kiss his lips.

"Since when do you behave?" My eyes rolling at the thought of Jackson behaving, it is pure craziness. He chuckles, his body moving quickly, pinning me to the bed, his lips kissing across my body, screaming I try to push him away.

"No, stop I mean it, I should go today" His chuckle quiet as his lips keep teasing.

"Should isn't I am, is it Alena, so I am going to be naughty" His lips kissing my body again, moaning I grasp his hair, his eyes looking up to me, pools of darkness I can get lost him, why do I feel he is hiding himself from me?

"I am going to fuck you so good Alena, that you won't want to go to university ever again" His hands gripping my waist, pulling me down to him, screaming with laughter as he does, his lips pushing against mine. The morning went quickly, spending it in bed, him, teasing me, fucking me and showing me, I am glad I didn't go to university today.

"Come on kitten, we need to go back to mine, and probably eat as well" He stands up, grabbing his clothes, smiling back at me, I should move, I should eat, reluctantly, I climb out the bed, I can't stop smiling, my legs feeling weak, my body feeling weak for last night and this morning.

Leaving Seductive Vibrations we drive back to his, my mind peaceful for a change, no questions, no worries, arriving at his we walk to the kitchen, he smiles, standing there him cooking I can't believe how lucky I had got. To think I was just going to walk away from him, I am crazy Jackson is hard to explain, he has changed me in a good way, he brought back the old me, I lost but somehow, he makes the bad seem fine, easy to deal with almost.

Sitting watching him cook, I know I should contact Georgina and let her know I am fine yet doing it will be like returning to reality. Grabbing my phone, I look, sure enough missed calls from her, and text messages, I don't even need to look to know what they say, something like. Where are you? Are you okay? Alena I am freaking out, answer Alena, Alena hurry up please. Typical Georgina's way of doing things, going to message I send her a quick one, explaining I am fine, at Jacksons and no need to worry if I don't reply for a while.