Book Two Chapter Fifty

I feel the flogger run across my body, I moan against the touch as it sent me crazy. The feeling so soft, so gentle, his lips slowly kissing mine, slowly moving down to my neck.

"I am sorry for leaving you broken, I can't fix that now, but I will soon I promise" 

I smile at his words, I know he will fix me. I moan as I felt his lips explore my whole body slowly, kissing every inch as if he was healing it. 

The flogger still teasing me, draping across my body and moving. I moan, feeling his lips touching between my legs, slowly, his tongue licking and teasing. His tongue moving slowly making me wet and moan. 

I want to grab his hair and hold him there, his tongue teasing me, running up to my clit then back down again driving me insane. I am moaning more. 

His tongue working faster, as the flogger strokes across my skin making me moan. Why does he keep lifting it off my body and starting at another point? The sensation keeps stopping and starting again on a different part of my body. 

His fingers slowly pushing inside me, moving slowly to start teasing, going in and pulling back out while his tongue slowly teases my clit. He pushes his fingers inside me again, making me moan and my juices run free, keeping them inside, he begins to move them slowly, and building up speed, his tongue teasing faster and harder on my clit. 

I moan, pushing my hips up towards him more. His tongue, working faster, as his fingers move quicker and harder. I feel myself getting to the edge, I don't want to finish, I want to enjoy this feeling. 

I hold myself together, fighting off the orgasm. His fingers teasing me faster, his tongue licking and enjoying my taste. I feel his hand grabbing my breast, and squeezing it gently sending me wild, as his fingers play around with my nipple. Gently squeezing it and pulling, I can't fight it any longer, the orgasm taking over my body making me moan as his fingers and tongue work in unison in making me climax. 

He lifts his head up and removed his fingers. I feel him kneeling between my legs, he bends his lips caressing mine and I can feel his cock pushing against my stomach. He moves back, his cock rubbing at my entrance teasing me before pushing inside me. 

I moan, as his hips start to move, working himself inside me. It feels amazing, I feel like I need more, but know I have to go slow. His hips, moving slowly and his hands exploring my body before settling on my hips holding me in place. 

He starts pounding harder and quicker. I moan as I begin to climax again at the same time as him, his body laying down next to me, pulling the blanket over me and removing the blindfold. 

His lips kissing mine gently, and his hands free my arms from the restraints before freeing my legs. We stay laid here for ages, just enjoying the moment, enjoying being able to be free and not have the past worry us.

"We really should move" He laughs his hand rubbing up and down my body sending me wild again.

"We need to get some sleep before the twins come back tomorrow" I have to agree with him, sleep sounds good I feel like I am ready to drop, my eyes forcing themselves to stay open.

"We could just sleep here" 

I muse, relaxing more and falling asleep. I wake up in our room, Jackson not, here I grabbed my dressing gown and walk downstairs. 

Georgina and Liam are back with Katie and Isabella, Jackson's mum also here and Marcus all sat in the living room talking. I walk in and they looked at me and I feel like they had bad news

"What now?" I look at Jackson first.

"Max showed up last night, Marcus chased him down to the road where he got in a car, unfortunately, Marcus wouldn't just shoot him, so he got away" Jackson explains, looking at me.

"He can't shoot him, then he will be in shit. No doubt he knows that if he shoots him it will also piss me off, that would be giving him the easy way out" 

I reply, Marcus knows I would rather Max is caught in a safe, legal way than him being shot, dying and getting away with this.

"I would" Jackson and Liam say together, and I tutted at them.

"Neither of you two are allowed to hold a gun, ever until he is locked up safely away from you" I reply.

"Why are you bothered about him being safe Alena?" Liam asks, looking confused.

"Not him you idiot, you two. You shoot him, then you get locked up, just behave," 

I argue back, sitting down, relaxing I don't know why, but him trying to come here makes me feel safe, I know soon he will fail and get caught. 

The day passed without any problems, I spend most of my day with the girls, trying to make up for all the time I had lost. We spent all day as a family, getting the twins to sleep, we go to our room. 

Each night he built up what he did to me, slowly but it was like starting again. Actually, it was worse than starting again, there was no whipping, spankings nothing. He is careful, he doesn't want to hurt me. I know he wouldn't though. 

A few weeks later I feel like I want everything again. Georgina and Liam took the twins again to give us a night off. Jackson busy on his computer working I sit next to him.

"Five minutes and I am all yours" 

I smile hearing his words, so I walk upstairs into the room, I strip naked, putting the blindfold on and standing in the room waiting for him to come in, my eyes closing even tough it is dark because of the blindfold. 

My heart is relaxed, I pray he will come in and do something, not say no or ask if I am sure. Standing here feels like forever, but it makes me more excited and frantic for when he finally does. 

The whip swings, hitting my arse not as hard as he used to, but it is something. I stand waiting and counting in my head, the whip hitting again, I moan I managed to count to 40. I go back to counting this time getting to 60 before the whip hits again. 

His lips find mine, kissing me gently as his hands, put the collar around my neck. It makes me smile, it means he is willing to do it again, everything I need. He moves, and I feel his hand sliding down my back and between my legs. 

His hand teasing and rubbing then moving away again. He guides me across the room. His arms, rubbing against mine lifting them up and fastening them onto something. I moan, as his hands slid down my body to my ankles tying them open. I stand here, legs spread and arms straight up.

"Tell me what you want" He whispers in my ear sending me crazy.

"Everything, just like before you left, the words, the toys, everything Sir, I want to be yours and I want to know I am yours" I moan as his hand grips my ass gently squeezing it. His whip swinging down again making me moan.

"You want the beast back?" He growls, sending shivers down my spine.

"Yes Sir, I want the beast, I want the hidden you" I moan as his whip hits again.