Book Four Chapter Sixteen

"I will get the girls in bed, you go get in bed, once they are settled I will come join you" 

Nodding I agree, I can try arguing but I know he won't have any of it. Getting up I kiss the girl's goodnight, walking upstairs I get in the bedroom, lying down closing my eyes. I don't want to go to sleep, not yet I want to stay awake, give Jackson his other present. Walking to our bathroom, I open the cupboard, taking out the pills I look at them. 

They are Jacksons, one's he has used in the past to help him stay awake a bit longer, I don't like the idea of taking tablets, but I need some energy to help me stay awake, taking two, I put them back in the cupboard. 

Walking back into the bedroom I sit on the bed, slowly my energy rises, and I find myself sitting on the bed bored. 

How long is he going to be? Looking around I get out of bed, walking and looking through the drawers, I don't know why but I need to move, and find something to keep me occupied. 

What feels like hours later, but in fact was only 30 minutes the door opens, looking up he walks in, totally confused by me waiting for him.

"Erm what is this?" His question showing how shocked he is by what I have done.

"Well, I found the bag that said Kitten on it in your playroom, so I brought it back here and put it on" 

Smiling at him I want to laugh but I won't, slowly he walks towards me, climbing onto the bed next to me. His lips caress with mine, showing his love for me, his hand grasping mine, pulling them above my head, the feel of the restraints wrapping around my wrists.

"Ah, no, that can come after" Pulling my hands away, I push him over, climbing on top of him. My energy spiking as I push him down, my hands ripping open his shirt, slowly kissing down his body, my hands unfastening his trousers, pulling them down. Lowering my head, I look up into his eyes.

"Actually" Moving back up, I grasp his hands, pulling them above his head, I wrap the restraints around them, smiling at him, I lean to his bedside cabinet and grab the blindfold. 

"Erm, Alena I don't think so" He looks at me, his humour showing as I try to take control.

"Just shut up, and enjoy" Putting the blindfold over his eyes, I hold in my laugh, he has no idea at all, leaning over, I reach under the bed, pulling out the whip and sitting it on the bed.

"Okay, but don't think this is a chance for you to go scratching, biting and marking me okay?" He waits for my answer, but I ignore him, slowly kissing down his chest.

"Kitten answer me now, or I swear I pull and break these restraints right now" Rolling my eyes I laugh against his chest.

"I promise, no teeth, nails, biting scratching" 

Kissing his chest again I slowly move down, my mouth reaching his shaft, slowly gliding my tongue over the tip, I tease him, my tongue slowly moving further down, until my lips are wrapped around his cock. 

My mouth slowly teasing him, gently sucking, one hand grasping his cock, my other hand opening the box slowly taking the whip out. Slowly gliding it across his body, the feel of him stiffening beneath me, I can't help but feel so good, slowly lifting my head up I look at him. Slowly lifting the whip, I hold it above my head, is this really a good idea? 

My energy so high, I don't really care, swinging it down, it hits against his chest. His arms pull against the restrains breaking them, as he jumps up gripping me, his body pinning me to the bed. His hand lifting the blindfold, staring at me, I wait for him to say something.