Book Two Chapter Twenty Five

"If I knew, I think I would do it again" I smile, feeling like I was in control at that moment when he was unable to satisfy himself.

"Not a chance, the thought of other men touching you sent me crazy, you there drunk willing for them to touch you sent me crazy" I lean over and kissing him.

"Well, while their hands may have touched me while dancing Sir, only yours gets to pleasure me" I smiled at him, his mouth pushing against mine, as his hands pull him to me.

"We should move, today is our last day before I leave I want to take you somewhere" Getting out of bed I get showered and dressed walking out the bedroom looking at my boxes ready to leave.

"You packed everything?" He asks. Looking around at the boxes.

"Nearly, just a few more things then I am done" I smile at him.

"Okay, I will get them collected tonight for you than the rest can be sorted later" his hand slid up the back of my dress, looking at him I smile.

"I love this dress" That is exactly why I put it on, I knew he would love it.

"You will love it more as it falls to the floor, leaving me completely naked for you" I enjoy teasing him even if it is just with words.

"It certainly would, so hold on to it tight as it might just slip down while we are out" He smirks smacking my arse as we leave the apartment and get in his car.

"So where are we going?" I ask smiling.

"On a date" He smiles a small chuckle escaping his lips, my mind figuring out what he is saying, turning I look towards him.

"A date? You realise that is meant to happen at the start, right? Not after we get engaged" 

I laugh at him, but we have never officially been on a date, sure we went out for meals while going to work and things, but never officially said let's go on a date.

"So, it is, but we have never actually had a date, we have gone out for food, but never planned a date" Can he get any more perfect?

"Okay, so where are we going?"

"You will see now shush" 

I laugh at his response and sit quietly waiting for us to get to where he is taking me, I won't ask again. Looking outside I try to work out where we are going without any luck, finally stopping we pull up to a building, it is a beautiful church, but a church.

"You're taking me to confession for our date? That is going to be one long, and detailed session Sir" 

Laughing I look at him. He can't be serious, can he? Church really?

"Shut up and get your arse inside lady" he laughs climbing out the car. Apparently so, getting out I follow him inside. It is even more beautiful inside.

"What do you think?" He asks, looking at me, but my eyes are just taking in the beauty.

"It is beautiful" I smile, trying to stop myself from laughing at me being in church.

"Good cause the date is booked, and that isn't your only surprise" 

We walked towards the front where people were sitting. Getting closer I recognized my dad and step mum.

"Alena" They called coming over and hugging me, I had totally forgot to tell them I was engaged.

"Congratulations" I look at Jackson and his smile, he has really done all this for me.