Book Four Chapter Eight

"Sorry, I was going to leave your Christmas present in here for you to find, I am not sure Jackson would want me to give you it" Is he for real?

"Are you mad? I am sure Jackson would be more angry to know you hid it in my underwear drawer Marcus, just give me it at Christmas, Jackson can't stop you buying me a gift, anyway he wants to talk to you" 

Turning I walk out, unsure how to feel about it, I get why he would do that but at the same time it didn't feel right him trying to hide something in my drawers. 

Walking downstairs, I smile at Jackson and go straight to the girls, sitting I can't help but wonder what Jackson is talking to Marcus about, is it about us? Them or this whole mess with Roxy?

Whichever it is, I wish I knew but maybe it is best I don't I have so much on my mind already I don't want to add to it. 

The girls are sitting playing quietly, the sound of the door opening, I turn, and Jackson is standing there.

"Foods ready" The girls get up, walking to the table, getting up I follow quietly, I need sleep, I need my mind to be free, actually right now, I don't even know what I want, let alone need.

 Sitting quietly, we eat, my mind going crazy talking over everything. Finishing, I walk into the living room, turning a film on the girls come and sit on the sofa with me. 

Jackson sits at the table with Marcus, they are talking and every now and then one of them glances at me. I sense they are talking about me, though, what I don't know, and I am not sure if I even want to know. 

One good thing though, they are smiling and laughing so I am grateful for that at least. Marcus gets up walking out, Jackson is walking towards us, sitting on the sofa, his arm wraps around me, looking up at him I gently kiss his lips.

"Everything Okay?" Smiling at him, he nods.

"Couldn't be better Kitten, everything is wonderful" 

Why do I feel like I am missing something? Whatever it is can wait, sitting we watch the film together. When it finishes we start getting the girls bathed and ready for bed, sitting in their room reading them a bedtime story, I can't shake the uneasy feeling. 

Something is going on that I don't know about, but what I don't know, the girls fall asleep, walking out the room Jackson standing there smiling, his smile a little too big, something is certainly going on. Looking at him confused his smile just gets bigger, what is he up to now?

"I have an early present for you kitten, don't freak right, but I was a fool, we were all fools" What is he going on about?

"You know I hate riddles, just tell me please" Smiling at him, trying to make him aware I am happy but at the same time confused. His hand pulled around the front, a bag in it.

"Put this on and come to the playroom" 

Smiling, he turned, walking down the hall, is he for real? Walking into the bedroom I open the bag, tipping the contents onto the bed, removing my clothes and my ownership collar, I slip on the play collar, a new one that I have not seen before. 

Slipping into the lingerie I stand and look in the mirror, I resemble a kitten, what is he up to? I have no issues with this but not knowing what is going on is making me feel uneasy, he seems pleased, happy and excited. 

Walking out the room, I stop, I can't walk around like this what is Marcus comes back? Looking down the hall it is quiet and the door to the playroom is slightly open.