Book Two Chapter Nine

Getting to the top of the stairs, I start running down them, glancing behind he is nowhere to be seen. 

I feel the joy swell inside me as I run down the stairs the fact he has to keep his side of the deal; how long does it take to open the door I can't even hear him moving. I run to the front door swinging it open screaming as a figure lurches at me, grabbing me around the waist, holding men tight, and not letting me go, where the hell is Jackson, he needs to get here now, panic rising inside me. 

I am kicking and pushing, trying to escape, but it is useless, my screams getting louder and louder, it is too dark to see who it is. I hear laughing, Jackson is laughing, I look up to see his face. I feel angry, really angry and pissed off I feel like I want to stamp my feet like a child, but I won't, holding it in I pull a face at him.

"You cheated! You were not even behind me" I am a sore loser, I have to admit it I totally am.

"Alena, how did I cheat? The deal was I catch you before you got in my car. I did, you locked me in the room it would have taken 30 seconds for that door to open. That is too long for me to get to you. So, I climbed out the window" 

His smile making me laugh, quickly shaking my head, remembering I am meant to be angry with him, I can't believe he climbed out the window! Surely that is cheating?

"Exactly, you cheated, you didn't chase after me to catch me, you climbed out the window!" I am shouting, although I feel angry I am laughing inside, I am just gutted I didn't win, the fact I didn't even consider him climbing out the window as well.

"Where was the rule stating I could not climb out the window? Or I couldn't go another way and cut you off? Nowhere! Maybe you should have added that on before running off?" 

He is laughing so much, I have not heard him laugh so freely before, it sounds truly amazing, he finds me sulking funny which just makes me worse.

"Fine, you win" Sulking, I walk back inside, a slight smile on my face now as he can't see me.

"Hey, baby come on no one likes a sore loser" He is still laughing at me as he follows me in. Feeling determined I walk straight upstairs, he follows quietly, going to the room, I put the code in walking inside knowing my plan.

I walk further into the room looking around, grabbing some items and walk back out again. Jackson followed closely behind.

"What are you doing now?" He sounds amused, too amused by all this and I plan to make that change.

I walk into the other room setting the items down on the bed. Slowly I begin to take off all my clothes, walking over to the wall, I grab the blindfold I and begin putting it on standing here, my arms behind my back just waiting. 

A few minutes passing nothing is happening at all, I am beginning to wonder if he has just walked off and left me here naked. 

Screaming, I bite down on my lip, the sharp sting from the whip making me jump, it was unexpected yet perfect and leaves me waiting for more. I could feel my heart slowing down in my chest like it always does as my body begins to relax. 

Once again silence, nothing as if he has left, the waiting is destroying me, but at the same time I am loving it.