Chapter Thirteen

Arriving at university, we planned to meet after our lessons, while she makes out it is just to walk home together, I know it is because she is trying to be protective just in case, I don't blame her though, considering everything we found out last night, had it been the other way around I would be just the same.

"Hey beautiful" Smiling, I recognise the voice without even looking.

"Hey Daz, how are you? You know, you shouldn't be calling me beautiful" I turn to him smiling.

How can I not? It would be rude of me to ignore your beauty" He will never change, he is always flirty but never pushing too hard, I don't want him to change either.

"How's your girlfriend? You keep saying she exists, but I've seen no evidence yet, will she mind you calling me beautiful?" He always claims he has a girlfriend, never does have one, but like to claim he does.

"She is coming in two weeks actually, so it'd be great if you could come and meet up with us for a few drinks" He grinned, wow I am shocked.

"Well, I have to say I am shocked that you actually have a girlfriend I can physically meet, not just mentally. I am having a girl's night in that weekend with Georgina trying to stay out of trouble" Laughing while feeling excited about it.

"You, trouble? I have never known you to get into any trouble" He is now laughing along with me.

"Maybe we could meet up, and she could join you and Georgina? She's new in town and could do with some new friends" His smile clearly hoping I will agree, how can I talk to Georgina with someone else there, who I don't even know? How can I confide in her about Jackson, Max and even Liam when they're so personal to me with someone else there?

"Okay then, I'll come with you on Friday after university, if we get on alright then of course she's welcome to join us" I could do with more friends, and if Daz likes her, she has to be nice.

"You two will get along amazingly, I promise! You'll see what I mean, you'll be like two peas' in a pod" He grinned, clearly happy, as he walked out the hall waving goodbye. Classes were slow, boring and Jackson does not help with his constant text messages asking me if I want to go see him and keep him company. I keep saying no but I really want to go, I am not strong enough to keep refusing, and if he stood in front of me, I know I wouldn't. Classes ending, I begin heading outside, Georgina is standing there waiting for me.

"Are you ready to leave?" She looked at me waiting to start walking home.

"Yes, but sorry to say, I've made plans with Jackson, he's taking me out for food, so I'll see you later?" Giving her a cuddle, I smile, I hope she doesn't think I am abandoning her.

"Hey, it's fine with me, just means more chicken for me without you there, considering Liam doesn't eat chicken on a bone. I'll wait here with you anyway. I'm excited to find out everything at the weekend, when it is just us two, a nice girly night in"

"Three" I say it quietly hoping she won't hear or that if she does she won't go crazy.

"Three? Why three? Please don't tell me you invited Jackson to a girl's night, that's just ridiculous" She looked at me shaking her head, like I would invite a guy.

"No, of course I haven't. Remember Daz who sort of.... Follows me around university?" I question her wondering if she remembers him.

"You're brining Daz, Alena that is even worse" She shook her head.

"No, not Daz. His girlfriend, he finally has one and she is coming up that weekend and apparently, she's staying a while. I'm meeting her on Friday. I want to invite her round Saturday for a few hours" I can't believe she thought I had invited Daz.