Book Two Chapter Sixty

His hand smacks my arse.

"Keep going" 

He gestures forward so I keep walking. The trees slowly parting, and I look out it is beautiful, I scream as the whip swings and hits my arse. Turning to face Jackson he stands there, whip in hand smiling.

"I thought, the whip might enjoy our little trip out" He pulls the whip, playing with it, wrapping it around his hand then pulling it free again.

"And what is the whip exactly going to be doing?" I ask, watching as he teases me playing with it.

"Right now, nothing, go look" 

He points forward and I freeze, it is beautiful, we are right at the top of the mountain looking down at the sea and the beaches, it was stunning. Jackson moving, standing behind me, his arms wrapping around me.

"There is beauty in everything, we are so busy in our lives, we forget to open our eyes and take in the beauty of the world"

"Imagine if you were blinded tomorrow, never to see again you would wish you had your eyes open more" 

I understand what he is saying, we were mesmerised by the beach and hut, I was ready to spend all my time there, never exploring out. Had he not done this, I would have missed this opportunity.

"It is amazing, and beautiful," I speak in a hushed tone, looking at the view.

"Stand still" His hand, moves up my top, grasping my breast making me moan. I hear the whip fall to the floor, his lips kissing my neck I moan and tilt my head back giving him more access.

"You drive me crazy, you and your little arse" He grips my arse tight, and I moan.

"Ready to take a risk?" 

He speaks softly in my ear. 

I am not sure what the risk is but right now I would honestly say yes to just about anything with him. I nod, and he groans, his hand sliding up my skirt. His fingers, rubbing my pussy making me wet and moan. I am moaning, moving myself trying to make his fingers go inside me. 

He finally pushes them inside me, I moan, pushing down on them, feeling them go deeper, I can feel myself get more and more wet. 

His mouth near my ear, and I can hear his slight groans of pleasure, I can feel his cock expanding as it pushes against my arse. A moan escaping my mouth in response wanting to grab it. His hand lifts my skirt, I hear as he unzips his trousers, I start looking around. 

Frantically I search to see if anyone was near us, I can't see anyone. I feel paranoid and scared, he seems to relax, like he is in his element somewhere he feels safe. 

This isn't like this time at his work, there I knew no one would disturb us, here anyone could walk by. His cock pushes inside me, I moan and forget about everyone and everything. He groans, pushing himself deeper into me. I move my hips, working myself up and down his cock, moaning as I do from the pleasure. 

He stops his hands spinning me around not caring if anyone sees him with his trousers down. His hands lifting me by my arse wrapping my legs around him, pushing my back against a tree, he pushes his cock deep inside me makes me scream.

 His hips working perfectly, my back pressed against the tree. One of his hands gripping my hair as his other hand holds my arse in place, it is perfect. I close my eyes, enjoying it, as he moans, pushing harder and faster. 

I grasp at his shirt as I feel the orgasm rise, I let myself go and came around his cock as he is still pounding faster and harder inside me. 

He kisses my neck, pulling his cock out, setting me on my feet. His hand stroking his cock, he grips my hair, pulling me onto my knees in front of him. Kneeling here, I open my mouth as his cock slides inside my mouth, I moan as I taste it a mixture of us both.