Book Four Chapter Twenty-Two

"So, come on, what is going on, I know something is I am not a fool Alena" Looking at her, I can tell she knows something is wrong I could tell when she walked in she knew.

"I'm pregnant" Her face full of shock and happiness, then shock again.

"Wait, but you passed out and fell down the stairs? Is everything okay?" As I thought concerned as well. 

"I think so, it took ages to find a heartbeat, I honestly thought I had lost the baby" Shaking my head the memory vivid.

"I have a scan tomorrow to check everything is okay" I can't believe it is tomorrow, it still seems far away. 

"How are you now though? Poor Jackson as well can you imagine how he must have felt, sat there going through that again. I mean it isn't the same as Tallulah was full term but still" Jackson, poor Jackson is the right thing to say.

"I am fine, and yes poor Jackson, I was cruel, upset and angry, I told him he had no idea what I was going through and never would" Her hand hit across my arms, looking at her I rubbed the spot where she hit.

"What the hell Alena, that was totally insensitive, mean, cruel, disgusting, awful, what other words can I say to make you realise how hurtful and wrong that was?" 

Rolling my eyes at her, I can't disagree with her.

"I know it was, and I still hate myself for it. I have bigger issues then that right now though" 

Rubbing my head how will I explain this to her, she is looking at me waiting for me to explain what I mean.

"He might not be Jacksons, that time with Marcus when he was leaving, we didn't use anything and don't go all crazy I know it was stupid, but I honestly thought I was going to lose him" 

Can she say something? Her mouth is basically hanging open in shock. I know it was the most senseless thing to do but it is too late now.

"What the hell, how are you going to work that mess out and what the hell has Jackson and Marcus said?" She moves getting comfy, she loves her gossip, and to be honest I love offloading it on her.

"Jackson pretty much said he hates me, said Marcus had to move out, told Marcus he had now ruined our relationship, that is how I ended up falling down the stairs" Picking up her glass she started drinking.

 "Okay, so you, Jackson, Marcus are not on talking terms yet?" Does it come across like that to her?

"No, they kind of kissed and made up when I passed out, Jackson has apologised for what he said to me, but we are all walking on egg shells. We have no idea how this will work out at all"

 The more I think about it, the less it seems possible.

"Okay, so it clearly means you want to keep the baby, what about those two what do they want?" I want to say what does it matter what they think, but deep down to me it does.

"Marcus has said he won't walk away if it is his baby, Jackson obviously said the same, but also said he will treat the baby the same as the girls even if he is Marcus's"

"How did you manage to get him; most guys would have kicked Marcus's ass threw you out and said goodbye to you both. Why do you keep saying he like you know the baby is a boy?" 

Okay now I need to explain the pills but at the same time I don't want her knowing about everything else with Max.

"Well, I sort of took Jacksons pills, two to be correct to keep me awake, I had a and side effect that was visions, dreams and what not" She nods to tell me to keep going.