Book Three Chapter Twenty-Nine

Just as I finished cooking, he walks back down, I begin putting food on the girl's plates. "Want some?" 

I pointed towards the food. 

"If there is enough, wouldn't want to be a pain" He sat next to the girls, I sorted him some food out, handing it to him I sat down next to him.

"No Jackson?" He looked around, as if he was searching for him.

"No, still at work, should be back soon though, he hasn't said he will be late. Georgina and Liam must be out late as well, still flat hunting" 

It didn't feel as weird as I thought it would sat alone with him, I looked at him, why would Maria leave him, most women would do anything to get him and she is walking away.

"Want a picture? I have loads of you so may as well return the favour" He laughed teasingly, I realised I was staring at his body.

"Sorry, didn't mean to stare was just thinking that is all" 

I can't believe I was staring so much that he noticed and actually asked if I wanted a picture, I don't think I will need one if he is going to be staying here for a bit.

"Wait a minute you have pictures of me?" what the hell was he doing with pictures of me?

He burst out laughing, 

"No, seriously Alena I don't, it was a joke, but I have seen them all anyway, are you forgetting I was the one who found them and sent them to you two" 

I can feel my face growing hotter and hotter, remembering those images.

"Your honestly embarrassed by the thought of those photos? After everything you do, after what we did your still embarrassed?" 

My eyes lifted up to him, yes, I am embarrassed, in a way I am just glad no family knew or saw them, but even after everything with him I still feel my face flush when he mentions them.

"You amaze me, you're shy, timid and quiet throughout the day, then night comes and you're an erotic, seductive, sultress that the most powerful men would not be able to resist, too desirous to not try have a turn with" 

What was he saying this for? Well if my face was not red before it certainly is now, I need to say something back, but he has rendered me speechless with his speech. 

I can hear the handle of the door pulling down, and turn to see Jackson walking in, shutting the door and walking towards us, an amused look on his face.

"Your cheeks, they are crimson red, like a rose shining the reflection on you, your whole body is screaming out with embarrassment and looks so awkwardly put, what did I miss?"

 Really Jackson? Great now my cheeks feel like they are on fire, the skin ready to peel off from embarrassment! Why did I turn to look at him, I should have known he would make a comment about it? 

Turning my head back, his face intrigued Marcus laughed at my response. 

"I was just being nice, explaining how different she is from well now compared to when the lights go off, If you get me" Marcus's explanation all that was needed, because Jackson laughed.

"Sounds about, that is why I love her, she's unlike anyone I know, but Marcus, have you ever gone a day without making a woman look like a tomato?" 

My hands travelled to my face as a response to Jackson's words, trying to hide the redness, do I look like a tomato? I knew I would be red, but hopefully not that red?

"What can I say, something about a shy woman that turns wicked in the bedroom turns me into a weak man that can't resist at least teasing them, just the way I am unfortunately for women" 

I need to get away from these two idiots, before a slap them.

"I am going to grab the girls night clothes" 

I began moving, Jackson's arms wrapping around me, I was confined to the bar stool the feeling of him moving closer, his mouth resting next to my ear. 

"What are you running from, it is only the truth he has spoken of, are you just hoping I follow you upstairs to get me alone and have your wicked way with me?" His voice quiet but not quite enough so Marcus could not hear.

My mind spoke up, wicked way, well yes, I guess I could be wicked, pushing his arms away from me, I stood up. 

"Make yourself useful watch the girls for two minutes" I glanced at Marcus, turning to Jackson,

"You come with me" I began walking upstairs, Jackson following quiet, Marcus laughing so much, you would think he was about to fall off the chair.

"If you only need two minutes he has some serious issues Alena" 

My eyes rolled involuntarily at his comment, I sure as hell hope this is not what Jackson is thinking! Walking to the now new office, Jackson tight on my heels, shutting the door behind us, his hands grabbing me, as he pushed me against the wall, his lips kissing my neck. 

A giggle escaped my mouth, I tried holding myself together, pushing him away from me, straightening my clothing and sitting.

"Not what I said to follow me for Jackson! Phone, bank card, details, we are going to pay the first six months of the mortgage on the place they Georgina and Liam like as a thank you" 

I pushed the phone and other items towards him, not giving him a chance to argue or disagree.

He didn't argue, he walked towards me sitting on the other chair and looked at the brochure of the house. 

"Only one thing I have a problem with" His head raising up to look at me instead of the brochure.

"What? It is perfect for them, they bother like it"

"It does suit them yes, price is good as well, but you realise this is a ten-minute walk from here? The closet property to us, could we not send Liam to the other side of Britain?" 

I cannot believe he was complaining about how close they were going to be!

"Stop complaining, you know you're going to anyway, and them been so close could come in use" He said nothing else, instead he picked up the phone and called the number, after 10 minutes everything sorted we heard Georgina's loud mouth first, shouting Marcus's name. 

I began to move, walking out the room Jackson following. The noise from his footsteps stopping, telling me he had stopped, I began turning back just as he spoke,

"What are the bags?" I thought he would have known about Marcus, clearly not.

"Crap, I told him to hide it, it is my getaway bag, when you're not expecting it, Marcus is emptying his stuff out, putting me in and running away with me" 

He looked at me, not happy with my answer, wanting the truth.

"I told him to put it up here, I guess he has nowhere to go, I didn't think you would mind" He smiled, his arm wrapping around me.

"I don't mind, I thought you might have considering things, but I guess the house for Georgina and Liam couldn't have happened at a better time if Marcus is now living here"

 Walking downstairs, Georgina, Liam and Marcus looking at us, Marcus burst into laughter, followed by Liam, what the hell was going on today?