Book Two Chapter One

❌❌Updated ❌❌ Please try to read the books on the app/website inkitt

Wattpad has removed books 7-11 of this series, plus many of my others. To ensure you don't start reading and the books disappear, I advise that you read the books on Inkitt. They are also free to read on there along with other books fo mine.

I'm unsure if this book will stay on Wattpad as they have deleted nearly every book of mine that contains BD$M.

Shock is overtaking me, standing here looking at him and it feel like I have limited time left in his presence. 

Why do I feel like this is going to be the end; Would I ever see him again? Why does he have to agree to go on this mission?

"Alena, everything will be alright" He walks over to me, his arms wrapping around my body, cradling me, trying to comfort me from my own thoughts.

"We've been on missions together for years and have never had any problems. I will be coming back to you I promise" 

I look up at him, how can he be so calm and so sure? It is possible he will not be coming back, no matter how small there is a chance. 

Embracing him I guess if he is leaving in a week I will spend this time wisely with him, I won't waste a second moping around, complaining or crying, every second I will spend with him until he leaves.

"How long will you be gone?" 

I smile, secretly hoping it would be a few days, but know deep down it would be longer.

"A week or two depends how complicated things are" His eyes looking straight into mine, melting me from the inside out, two weeks. 

I won't say a week because there is no way I am thinking a week and him being gone for two weeks.

"Okay, so we have a week before you leave. I want to spend it with you in every possible way" 

I smile up at him, biting my lip, tempting him. His eyes gaze over my lip and back up to my eyes.

"Are you really already trying to seduce me?" 

His eyes are teasing, and his tone is making me aware it was working.

"If, I was, would you be complaining or secretly hoping I would keep going?" 

My question teasing as slowly my fingers trail up and down his back under his shirt. 

He looks at me smiling, shaking his head, I won't stop, I feel like I need to get as much of him as I can before he leaves, even if it means trying to seduce him into giving me it.

"You really are one crazy woman, aren't you? I would have thought you had enough for today, but if not..." 

He doesn't finish his sentence, his arms grabbing me, throwing me over his shoulder, smacking my ass and making me laugh.

"What are you doing Jackson? Put me down" 

I am screaming with laughter and kicking against his grip. 

He carries me back upstairs into the bedroom. Gently throwing me down onto the bed, his body climbing on top of mine.

"You just want to seduce me, well, it's not going to work" 

Jackson's head lowering as he kisses me slowly, I feel like crying that this soon will end, but I won't not until he walks out the door.

"You might regret biting your lip and trying to do that"