Chapter Twenty Nine

"Jack, where are you?" We both look up at the sound of Liam's voice.

"Come on Liam, you know exactly where he is" Georgina's loud mouth travelling up the stairs.

"I guess it's time for us to move" Jackson bent down kissing my lips.

"Hey, wait a minute, so does everyone call you Jack or what?" I am curious.

"No, Liam does, he knows I hate the name Jack, it was my dad's name, I would rather people call me Jackson" He slid off the bed, handing me my clothes, we get dressed walking downstairs together, smiling like nothing has happened.

"Did you forget Jack, or were you just hoping that I would?" Liam staring at Jackson waiting for an answer, Jackson looks so confused.

"Well," He looked towards me, his eyes telling me I know what he is talking about.

"Don't act like you don't know, because I know you do" Looking at him, then Jackson it dawned on me, he was talking about Caroline mentioning Jackson's business.

"I think you need to discuss that with Jackson not me, I have nothing to do with his business. Seductive vibrations is nothing to do with me, Just because Caroline mentioned that I visited with him, doesn't mean I need to explain" Shrugging my shoulders, I am not getting involved. Jackson looking shocked at me, he is looking at me like I said something wrong.

"Caroline mentioned the business?" He looked at me, I totally forgot to warn him about it, actually I totally forgot about the whole thing.

"Well, thank you Alena for that reminder, however, I was talking about his birthday, it's today! But yeah, I definitely want to know about this business Caroline seemed so offended about because you took Alena" Liam looked at him, Jackson shaking his head, whoops, I guess Liam had forgotten for now as well.

"You're a child, you act like a child and my business isn't for children" He isn't going to tell him.

"You can either tell me, or I'll go visit Caroline and ask her" Ouch, low blow there Liam.

"Fine, come with me and I will explain" He started turning, walking away, going to follow him Georgina did as well.

"You two can stay here, I am sure you'll be able to tell Georgina about it a lot better than I can" He walks off, going into his office Liam following shutting the door, leaving me with Georgina of all people.

"What the hell is Seductive Vibrations? But before you answer that, what is happening, you said you was going to walk away Alena" She doesn't miss a trick, does she.

"I was, but I don't know things changed, and I feel like I did before the accident, I feel a lot stronger for him, and he said he loves me" Smiling remembering his words this morning.

"It wasn't an accident, stop saying it like that, but I am glad you feel he loves you. Now what the hell is Seductive Vibrations?" She stands waiting, I hate Jackson for this, it should be me telling Liam and him dealing with Georgina.

"Look, if I have to tell you, I'm going to need a drink, you need to keep your mouth shut and your mind open, your opinions to yourself" Maybe I am a little bit too blunt, but I don't want to deal with her thinking it is wrong, grabbing a drink, I sit down, here goes.

"Right, so walking in, it is beautiful honestly, more beautiful than his house, walking upstairs there is halls you can go down, walking down with Jackson, there is windows, showing into the rooms"

"Each room was different with different people in them, somewhere just two women having sex, others were, well, one woman and several men, honestly, I called him a pimp, but then I realised that he isn't. All the people there are guests, not workers, the workers literally clean the rooms and look after guests" Looking up to her, her face is priceless, a perfect picture of someone in shock, I look at her and realise her face is mirroring what mine was when I first saw naked women in the rooms behind the windows.