Book Two Chapter Twenty Four

Walking into the nightclub for a change I smile, not hiding away, dancing away with Georgina, and even by myself. The drinks going down to easy and I know they are and the reason is to try to take my mind off Jackson Leaving. 

Dancing slowly guys flock around us, Georgina as always snapping pictures of us together. I never enjoyed going out after Max but feel like Jackson has opened me up so I can enjoy things like this. 

Laughing we drift between sitting and walking about the wedding and dancing together, me now beginning to feel a little too drunk, but I don't care.

"You're so drunk Alena" 

Georgina is laughing as I dance with a random guy, I don't even know him and yet I am standing here and not hiding like I normally would do.

"I am not drunk, I'm just free" I laugh at her, not sure what I'm just free means.

"No, you really are drunk, I will grab your water" 

She laughs, getting ready to walk off to the bar, it is usually her this drunk, not me. Looking at her I laugh, pushing my hand over my mouth.

"Shh, don't tell, Sir, he might bend me over and spank me for being a naughty slut" 

Georgina looks at me and shakes her head.

"Yeah, you're drunk" 

I watch as she walks to the bar, not caring and dancing like I am free. I never had guys hang around me, but tonight I did, and it makes me feel good. Carrying the water back to me she passes me it.

"Drink or you will look like death tomorrow" I shake my head, refusing.

"Only Sir can tell me what to do" I laugh, Georgina just looks at me confused.

"Okay, come on, bedtime, and I think I will need to tell you, Sir about you tomorrow" 

She pulls me out the night club, getting home, she helps me upstairs and into bed, my phone ringing looking at her I laugh.

"Shh, I am asleep" I laugh, I pass out from being so drunk.

I wake up on my stomach, my legs and arms tied to the posts of the bed, I laugh, and the room spins

"I was deciding if I should wake you by spanking your arse really hard but thought I would let you sleep. Now you're awake, remember your safe word" He climbs on top of me.

"Georgina, answered your phone, she was lucky I decided against saying what I was going to straight away as that was for your ears only. Now you will take six whips and count with them" 

He moves, and the whip swings down hitting my ass making me scream.

"One" My voice broken from all the alcohol.

"You're lucky, Georgina and Liam are out as well, because if I had to hold this in any longer, you would be sorry" The whip swings down again.

"Two" I bite my lip, trying not to moan again.

"I waited for ages for my picture, sat there hard and sore waiting and it never came". 

The whip hit again, I moan, feeling myself get wet wanting him to fuck me.

"Three" Oh, I am ready to beg him right now.

"Instead, Liam shows me a picture of you surrounded by guys, with their hands on you in a night club" 

The whip swinging down again making me scream more, fighting with myself not to bed him for sex.

"Four" Looking at him, he looks perfect, I want this side of him more.

"Then I find out not only had you disobeyed by not sending me the picture" 

The whip swinging again making me scream.

"Five" Hiding my face, I wait for the last whip.

"You drank so much you were calling me Sir and yourself Slut to Georgina" 

The whip swinging hard, it feels like it has broken the skin, but makes me want him even more. He moves and unstraps me from the bed rolling me over, I lay there smiling, pulling him to me for a kiss.

"Now that is a good way to wake up" 

I laugh winking at him, if he wakes me like this every night I am in heaven and honestly won't ever complain again.

"You're so hard to punish, it just makes my cock twitch and get hard, and you enjoy pain so well" He looks at me, kissing me harder.

"You can be such a witch sometimes, seeing that picture, you surrounded by men groping you wanting to dance sent me insane" 

He looks at me pinning my hands above my head.

"Making me so fucking horny, I rang you for Georgina to answer, saying you was home, you're in luck because I was going to go to that club and fuck you in front of them" 

His grip getting tighter, as he uses his other hand to move his trousers down. 

"See this, I have been like this for hours waiting for my pussy" With one quick thrust his cock was inside me, pumping quicker and harder than ever before.

"You drive me fucking wild" 

He growls as he gets deeper and pushes harder, my screams loud with pleasure, his hand gripping mine, so I couldn't move, my whole body wanting him as he moves faster and harder. Lifting my legs so they were on his shoulders, making it even easier for him to fuck me. 

Pounding harder, making me scream, I came instantly, no choice in fighting it. It took over my whole body as he groans and finished inside of me, his body pinning me to the bed.

"You teased the fuck out of me last night, I'm still hard" 

He grips my waist spinning me around dragging my ass up, his hand slapped down on it making me moan and I push back against his cock. He pushes it into my ass, moving slowly at first, then going faster and harder.

"Fuck, what have you done to me" 

His hand, gripping my hair, pulling it holding me in place. I am moaning, ready to cum again, but holding off until I can sense him near the edge. 

Him pounding harder and quicker, pulling my hair, making me scream. He seems to be struggling to finish which make him get frustrated, pushing harder and deeper, making me scream and cum, I moan as he kept going. 

His hips going, faster and harder unable to relieve himself. He stops and pulls away, I look at him, his cock still solid hard, his balls swelled up. 

I caused this. 

I feel a sense of pride at the same time I feel guilty. 

I move towards him and started teasing his cock with my mouth, but nothing, I took the chance, I dragged him on the bed, pushing him down and sitting on him. Moving quickly, as his hands went to grab me, I pushed them away.

"No touching me" 

I keep going faster and harder, as his moans got louder, his hands trying again to touch my tits, I smack it away and push them down, grinding against him, his hands gripping me pulling me down as his groans and releases himself inside me, holding me there, his body shaking.

"What the hell was that?" He looks at me in shock.

"What the hell have you done to me Alena" He looks at me and I just smile.

"