Book Two Chapter Twenty One

"What did you say? You never mumble what was that all about?" 

I wait, but he doesn't answer. "Seriously Jackson what did you say?" I decide if this won't work I will try seducing him till he tells me, although I am not sure that will help.

"I said you won't need it anyway" 

He finally answers I look at him confused, what does he mean by that? Of course, I need it, why wouldn't I, what is going on with him?

"What do you mean I won't need it anyway? Of course, I do to finish the course and do my exams" 

I am confused, I don't understand hoes does he think I could just know everything instantly without learning?

"I meant you won't need the exam Alena, you don't really need to take the exam" 

He looks at me and I still didn't understand, of course, I do, I need to pass that exam.

"You will be running my businesses for two weeks, after if you decide it isn't for you and you want to open your own business or become a CEO in another you wouldn't have an issue, this isn't a small family business you find on a street corner. It is huge" 

He explains, and I get what he means if I applied for a job with the experience of running his businesses I wouldn't have an issue with it.

"Wait a minute, what do you mean afterwards if I decide it isn't for me? Jackson, the contract was only for two weeks, right? Then I am just here to confirm any changes" 

I look at him waiting, he told me two weeks, after that all changes have to be run through me but that it I am not exactly part of the business.

"Not exactly and don't shout. I kind of made it so after the two weeks, you stayed as one of the main people, and took part ownership if I return, full ownership if I don't" 

He looks like he knows he is in trouble, and damn right he is sly, and lying about what is happening.

"I said I didn't want to be paid and that I didn't want to be too involved" 

I am raging that he went behind my back anyway.

"Look, you won't get paid, the money is being put in a separate account so if you decide you want it, then it is there." 

I look at him and felt my anger rise, but at the same time, I felt guilty arguing so close to him leaving. 

I will finish this argument in two weeks when he gets back, because he sure as hell is just so I can finish this argument. 

I begin to move, climbing over him, so I am sitting on top of him and kissing him slowly, my hands, pulling his up to the top of the bed. I look him in the eyes and smiled.

"My turn" 

Before he had any chance to think his hands are in the handcuffs, I reached down and grabbed the blindfold, he smiles down at me.

"Like I would say no just no whips" 

I slip the blindfold over his eyes, and slowly start teasing him. My hands running down his body and my mouth kissing every inch of him.

"Alena" 

He says my name and I have to laugh, can he not just not be in control for a change.

"Shall I get the gag to shut you up?"

"Not a fucking chance" 

He quickly replies a small laugh escaping his lips.

"Good shut up, then" I laugh, as my mouth continues to tease him.