Book Four Chapter Nine

"No, I am sorry for saying Peach" His lips press against mine, his eyes looking at the blindfold and ear pieces in his hand, waiting for me to confirm to keep going nodding I smile.

"Yes, it is fine Daddy" Watching as his eyes flash at the word, his hands slowly put the blindfold on, the ear pieces slipping into my ears the room falling silent again. 

Starting from where they left off, the tongue teasing my clit, my moans causing them to whip me, my wetness growing as his fingers begin moving faster, the whip hitting against my ass and breast harder and faster, my body ready to let go, feeling myself relax ready to let the orgasm take over. 

"Yellow" Saying the word reminding myself not to finish yet.

"Close to the edge" 

My words quiet as I pant, the fingers slowing down, the whips getting gentler, pulling me away from the edge, my moans getting quieter, once they are satisfied I won't orgasm instantly they start again, the fingers moving harder and faster, his tongue moving quicker my screams getting louder and louder with each one the whips start. 

Moaning I can't help but wonder who is who, in this whole scene, at the same time I don't want to know.

 The fingers slowly come to a stop, my hands untied from the ceiling, my body lifted, being carried across the room, I know it is Marcus, I can tell by the cologne he wears. Placing me on my feet, my body is bent over the small table, the rope pulling so my arms are tied down. 

The feel of fingers running through my hair making me moan, the hands grasping my hair hard, moaning I open my mouth, I have learnt that certain things, mean to do stuff, if someone has my hair grasped and pulls harder it means to open my mouth. 

Moaning as his cock slowly slides into my mouth, the whip swinging down making me jump, the feel of leather running across my back, my moans getting louder it reaches my ass, the whip hitting hard making my jump. 

The feel of a toy sliding into my opening my moans loud as the whip once again hits, the toy beginning to vibrate, my moans getting louder as it is pushed in and out of me faster, my breasts now going numb from the rope being so tight. 

The whip swinging down hitting my ass again, my screams muffled by his cock I go to jump up, the rope stopping me. The grip on my hair getting tighter, holding my in place as his cock begins to move in and out of my mouth fast and hard, moaning I feel myself on edge, the feeling is amazing, stopping myself from the orgasming, as his cock pushes deeper into my throat, the toy pulling out, and being replaced with a cock.

 my body jumping from the sensation, the whip swinging down across my ass, both their hips thrusting harder at the same time, my muffled screams getting louder, forgetting everything, they pull out slowly, and again thrust hard together, my body screaming as I orgasm, unable to stop myself.

they both pulled away, the whip swinging down on my legs, another across my ass and one on my back, screaming from the pleasure, I feel the next orgasm building, I can't do it again, I need to have more control, forcing myself to stop. 

The whips stop, the rope untied as they move me, spinning my round, my back now on the table, my ass and head hanging over the edges. The spreader bar removed, my legs lifted up, resting against someone's chest, the feel of his cock pushing against my sex, moaning I try pushing down on it, unable to my hands once again bound. 

His hips thrust hard and quick, not stopping at all, his hands holding my hips in place, moaning I feel the orgasm, my body right on the edge, if I say Yellow it will all slow down and I don't want that, trying my hardest to fight it I remember all those times I had managed to wait longer. His hips moving faster, someone's hands sliding up my body, grasping my neck, my mouth opening as his cock slides inside.