Book Two Chapter Thirteen

"How the hell can I go into a meeting of people with this" 

He says it pointing to his still hard cock. 

"Seriously went too far there, purposely making me hard. How do you plan to sort his?" 

His question clearly aimed at me, how do I plan to sort this?

"Push your chair back" 

I order, he looks at me nodding and pushes his seat back, I move, climbing in front of his seat keeling I remove his cock out and gently lower my mouth around it. 

My mouth is gentle and slow, I start to suck, my tongue teasing him, enjoying his taste, he feels irritated, his hand grasping into my hair, forcing his cock further into my mouth hard and quick, not letting go of my hair.

"Dirty little slut, suck it hard and fast" 

He pushes his cock inside me even further as I obey, my mind on how easy it was to get him to this point and how amazing my punishment will be tonight. 

I start sucking harder and moving quicker, my hand gripping the bottom of his shaft and playing with his balls, pushing him closer to his limit, as he groans get louder and closer together, his juices exploding inside my mouth, sliding down my throat. 

He pulls me up spinning me around, so I am facing the front of the car, my back to him growling in my ear

"Not enough". 

His hands tearing my tights off, pulling my thong down, lifting up my skirt, his hands guiding me sitting me on his cock and thrusting hard. I love it, his hips going faster and harder as my moans get louder, my eyes looking around, anyone could come out and see us.

"Don't fucking cum" 

He growls in my ear I feel myself so close as he moves so quickly in and out of me. I am happy to hold off, I know the pleasure I will get when he says I can, forcing the orgasm to stop. He thrusts hard one last time he releases himself inside of me again, stopping, he pulls his cock out of me and pushing me to the side. 

Looking at him in shock.

"What the hell, seriously, you're just going to fuck me to the edge of an orgasm and tell me not to and then leave me?" 

I sound pissed, I am pissed how can he do that? I can't believe I listened, I should have just let myself finish, my anger rising looking at him, his smirk growing as it does, placing my thongs in his back pocket, smiling at me as he does, he knows full well what he is doing.

"Yes, that is your punishment, I won't let you finish and enjoy yourself until I think you have been punished enough. Now move we need to go inside"

I look at him in disbelief is he serious? I feel like at any second if he touches me, I will explode, and he is sending me in there!

"Disobey me and I will just have to draw this out a lot longer than I have already planned to. Otherwise, quit now and say the safe word" 

He growls getting out of the car, not a chance will I say the safe word that is letting him win and I wanted this punishment. 

Following him, I feel weird walking when all I can think about is him letting me have an orgasm. Finally reaching him, he smacks my ass hard making me scream and become wet pushing me right back to the limit, this isn't going to be a nice punishment, but I pretty much did this to him in the car.

"My underwear would be nice!" 

Looking at him in disbelief, is he really going to make me go in there, wet without underwear?