Book Two Chapter Sixteen

Walking to the kitchen I grab myself a drink, smiling that now Jackson has the list and will be able to be him without worrying about hurting me. 

Walking back to the bedroom, I close the door behind me, stepping forward, the feel of someone grabbing me making me jump, my body pushed forward, forced to bend over the bed. Jacksons shirt being ripped off me, there goes another shirt. I moved to look around at him, but he forces me to look at the bed again.

 I obey, Just as I hear the sound of his trousers been unzipped and pushed down. His legs pushing mine apart. I am panting and going crazy already. Why was he so silent? I don't even want to know, I love that he is so quiet. 

With a quick hard thrust his cock was inside me, he is pounding so fast and hard straight away, I have no time to prepare myself for the pleasure coming. 

My moans rippling out of me, his hand pinning me to the bed, so I was unable to move. His hips working faster, I scream and felt the orgasm take over my body. Moaning and pulling at the bed, I feel my whole-body change. He is still pounding hard and fast, his moans growing as he does. 

I can feel his cock throb inside me as he thrust one last time hard moaning from his own pleasure. 

He pulls his cock out and walks out the room, leaving me bent over the bed, my mind trying to make sense of what has just happened. Standing up I look around wondering what has just happened. 

A part of me wants to find him I feel more turned on now than I did when I walked in the room. The silence sent me over the edge, he said nothing, not a word, it made me want more for some reason. His silence a perfect torture for my mind, yet I feel that the silence is because he needs silence, so I won't chase after him. 

Climbing into the bed, my mind is still screaming, a riot in full swing trying to make sense of it all. Part of my mind is trying to calm down and stop me from looking for him to get more, the other part is telling me to go, to go find him and beg him for more, my eyes slowly getting tired and closing. 

Waking up to Jackson asleep next to me, lying here I realise today is day four of his final week before he leaves. I want to do so much, but at the same time I don't want to do too much because there would be nothing left for when he gets back.

"So, what is the plan for today then?" His voice shocking me.

"Alena, you should know by now I am hardly ever asleep when you wake" He is right, most of the time when I am awake and assume he is asleep he is actually awake.

"Well, I am not sure, do you have anything else we need to do before you leave?" He opens his eyes, his smile growing, I know that smile.

"A lot, I have a lot I need to do before I leave, you are the main one" He smirks as I shake my head at him, I wish that was all we needed to sort before he left.

"Other than me Jackson, get your head into the real world" I laugh at him and waiting for his answer.

"Well, I guess today, you could meet the staff. You will have my work phone while I am gone so if they need anything and no one is here can solve it, you're the first call" 

He explains. I think it is best I met the staff it wouldn't feel right walking in here, giving orders to people I have never met before.

We get ready, getting my clothes on, he purposely takes my underwear.

"You won't be needing these" 

He smiles as he puts them in his pocket, shrugging my shoulders, I don't fight, walking out with him.