Book Two Chapter Eighteen

"I need to go to college, at least to collect the work. They have me down as been out for the weeks you're away, for work experience but I have now missed weeks of work I need to catch up on" 

I am trying to change the subject, trying to make him stop circling me.

"Are you seriously trying to stop me from tying you up and seducing you, you naughty girl" 

He is moving closer, like a predator hunting his prey every time he circles me he steps closer.

"Maybe a blindfold will change your mind?" 

He moves closer, continuing to circle me, my body relaxing waiting for him to touch me, what am I doing I can't do this, I need to sort stuff out.

"Not a chance" I smile back, I have a point we need to sort stuff out, I need my work and to sign those papers.

"Wouldn't even, the idea of your laid there tied down, unable to move while I slowly tease you work?" 

He takes another step closer.

"No" I feel myself giving in, but I can't. 

This week so far was basically just him tying me up and playing with me. He moves past me and picked a whip and carries on circling me, the whip gliding across the floor as he moves closer, my body screaming at it wanting him to use it.

"Not even, if I spanked your ass with this whip" He swings it down, so it hits across my bum. My body jumping, moaning from the pleasure, I can't hold off much longer.

"No, this can wait for tonight" 

I bite my lip. He looks at me, smiling and keeps going, I hear something move behind me. Not looking I stand here waiting, I know if I wanted to I could fight this so that I don't give in. I feel like he is also testing me, why though I am not sure. 

The cold wetness making me jump, he seems to have put ice down my top, rather his shirt, the ice running down my body making me squirm, what is he doing to me? Seriously, this is a cocktail of torture that is pleasure in its own ways.

"How about now?" He asks again, swinging the whip down onto my ass again. I feel like I am going to give in, but I keep fighting the urge to.

"The answer is still no, Sir" 

My voice sounds off, he can tell as he chuckles and circles me again. His hands slowly putting the blindfold over my eyes, the room falling black. 

Once again, the cold sensation running down my back, the ice he is clearly using, the whip swinging down harder making me jump.

"Now?" His voice is a whisper.

"No" 

It barely came out, but I am not giving in. Surely, I can just walk off, but I think today I learned I shouldn't just say no and walk away from him, if I want him to stop I say the safe word, but do I really want him to stop? 

I am enjoying this.

"How long will you stand here and say no? What are your biggest weaknesses?" 

His voice in my ear, his breath teasing me. Standing till my mind tries searching and thinking, I'm not sure what my weakness is but I am hoping he doesn't figure them out. 

I can hear him walking around, his hands grabbing mine and they are fastened behind my back.

"What if I told you, my pussy wants my attention, no it needs my attention" 

I move, not replying, I now feel like I am giving up on myself and going to agree. If I speak it will be a sign I am giving in. 

So, I will just stand here silent as he moves again. Suddenly the whip came down faster and harder, I moan before biting my lip to stop myself, from screaming.

"Doesn't my dirty little slut want to be pleasured and pleased?" 

His voice sending me wild, I can't do it anymore, I am ready to submit and throw our plans away for this. 

His whip coming down faster and harder, I moan biting on my lip, trying not to give in, deep down I know I already have though. His hand gripping my hair and pulling my head back as he growls in my ear.

"You're my fucktoy, and you don't want me to fuck the hell out of you?" Oh, he wins, his growl pushing me over the limit, my head nodding in response instantly.

"I do" I can't stop myself, he took me over the limit, I wonder what two weeks will be like without him, without the fun, the sex, the demands.

"Good girl, you lasted longer than I thought. Now I want you to beg for it, you made me wait, now I will make you wait" His whip swinging down, and I cried out.

"Please, please" My voice broken, his arms unfastening mine, as he lifts my arms and I felt them click on to something, so I cannot put them down. The whip swung down again hitting my ass.

"Please what?" He pulls at my hair, his mouth against my neck.

"Please Sir keep going" My words broken, I can barely talk, my mind is showing me what I want him to do to me. He chuckles at my plea.

"Keep going doing this? Or do you want me to fuck you right here and now?" I want both, I really do. I don't want him to just fuck me, I want him to torment me until I am screaming and then fuck me.

"Both Sir" I reply in time for the whip once again hit my arse. It feels hot and is tingling, but driving me wild.

"I have a surprise for you" He mumbles against my neck before kissing me. The sound of him walking away from me, then the door opening and him leaving it shutting behind him or so it sounds. 

Has he really left me there pinned up with a blindfold on and half my clothes off. Standing I wait for him to come back, my mind, getting more excited as the seconds and then minutes tick by. After waiting for what seemed like forever the sound of the door opening again and I can hear him walk in. 

He stays quiet, not saying anything. I hear things moving around my heart relaxing more waiting for him.

: