Book Two Chapter Sixty-Two

"Liam can make women satisfied in other ways he doesn't need whips" I point out.

"And what ways would these be Alena?" I laugh at his question and shock face.

"Not with me, obviously Jackson" I quickly realise my words sounded so wrong.

"I meant, he would have no problem satisfying a woman who isn't crazy for a whip and vibrating nipple clamps" He nods in agreement.

"So, does that mean I am no good at just plain sex without all the other stuff?" What is with all these questions seriously.

"No, you're great at that as well, how did this turn into a discussion about how good you are in bed?" I laugh.

"I was just curious!" He laughs, shaking his head, looking at me like he is waiting for something.

"Yes?" I stare at him, he laughs at me.

"Just waiting for you to get started on this blog" Really? That is all?

"Really? That is all, the look wasn't you considering fucking me seen as you have woken me at 5am? You do realise, I can't just click start a blog and write! I have no idea how to do this, I will need to learn about this stuff and which sites are best to use" 

I explain to him because this is something I know nothing about. I do wonder if I will really be able to write about our most intimate moments and share them with the world. The pictures and videos are different, I never put them there and if I had a choice they would never have been online.

"Mmm, would you like me to play?" His hands begin stroking across my skin, moving my body as his touch continues to tease, his eyes looking into mine.

"You might want to drop that cup on the floor kitten" His hands grasp my waist, my hand throwing the cup on the floor as he pulls me down the bed.

"What the hell, seriously, you just threw coffee across the room, by drop it on the floor, I meant place it on the side" He snickers, his hands grasping mine and pinning them above my head.

"Your body silently begging me, is such a fucking turn on" 

His mouth, pushing against mine, kissing me his hand stroking down my arm, running over my neck. His hands gripping my waist, throwing me over onto my stomach, the laptop falling on the floor, I move to pick it up from the puddle of coffee. His hands gripping mine and stopping me.

"Fuck the laptop slut" I moan hearing his words, my body tingling throughout it, wanting him to keep going. 

His hands pulling my thongs down, sliding back up my legs, reaching my arse, his hands spank it together and hard, I moan from the feeling. 

His hands grasp my waist, lifting my arse up to him, I see his hand grab a whip from next to the bed, his arm raising up ready to swing, my body screaming from pleasure just seeing it. His head turns, we both look towards the door, the sound of Marcus shouting him, he looks at me then to the door, deciding what do.

"Shit" He drops the whip, pulling me to him, his lips kissing my neck.

"We will finish this later, now move that sweet ass, and get working" He smiles walking towards the door

"I will get the girls' stuff ready for when they wake up, you just do the blog" 

He walks out, I look at the laptop on the floor covered in coffee, great, grabbing it, I wipe it down, I can not believe how close I had come to getting whipped, I start searching for blogs. There are so many different blog websites to host through. 

I check each one until I find one that best fit. I then look for domain names sure enough seductivevibrations.com and .co.uk are available. 

I click them, buying them. Linking them to the blog, I go and change the whole look, making it look saucy and tempting. I sit looking, my first blog post, what can I write? I think back and had no idea. I decide I will do a sort of introduction.