Book Two Chapter Twenty

"You okay?" He sounds like he was being careful what to say, did something happen while I was asleep I don't know about?

"Never better, why?" I smile at him, trying to make him feel better.

"You don't remember?" He looks at me concerned, how can I forget, laughing at him I nod.

"How can I forget last night Jackson? Seriously, yes I remember"

"Not that, Alena, you were fighting air, screaming I couldn't wake you up" I look at him and see the fear in his eyes and realise he was being serious.

"If it was a dream, nightmare, horror, whatever it was. I don't remember a thing. I am fine" I look at him my as my arms wrap around his neck as I pull him in for a kiss, trying to show him I am completely fine. He still seems on edge, and I am not sure how to reassure him more, it was just a dream, nightmare whatever, but I am fine. 

If I can't make him see, I guess changing the subject might help, thinking quick I try to think of something to talk about.

"About last night. How did that happen? I feel like you were waiting to see how long it would take for me to give in"

"I was, don't think I am being crazy, but I wanted to see how far someone could push you until you gave in. You're going to be here for two weeks without me" 

He looks jealous, seriously jealous, how can he be jealous of anyone?

"You thought I would let someone do that to me?" I feel offended that he would think I would stand there and let someone do all that to me.

"No, I am sure you can survive two weeks without a guy, but afterwards if anything happens. I don't mean I am doing it to be sure you won't go with a guy again" 

He looks confused, is this him trying to say if he doesn't come back he wants to make sure I won't give in to another guy? I am getting confused, so that was not him, seeing how much a guy can tease me before I give in?

"I want you to remember that, to remember how much you need. I don't want you going back into a life of hiding your body under a blanket. I certainly don't want you never to experience this again. It is to make you remember just how much you want this" 

I got what he was saying, I totally understand this is my fear that I would never find someone like him again, I wouldn't even know where to start looking, sure this place would be a start but that wouldn't feel right with this place being Jacksons.

"Even if it means coming here, I would rather you did that then go without something you need" How is it possible him talking about this makes me want him to tie me up right now!

"I understand, it is something that always comes into my mind is what if I never have this again, but Roxy? How did that happen?" 

I had no idea what he had planned or if it was even planned.

"Was last night planned?" I look at him waiting, had he planned it before we even got here?

"No, and yes. I had a feeling that the room would draw you in, that is why I left it until last. Roxy was just here and when I left to purposely send you wild she asked for you. I literally walked and stood outside the door, and Roxy was there."

"I am glad, I left and teased you, if I didn't, last night would have been so different" 

He smiles looking down at me, he honestly just stood outside the door, that makes me want to laugh.

"Last night was totally different, I enjoyed it a lot, but I still want to be the one looking at someone blindfolded and chained up" 

I do, most nights my thoughts are back to that, somehow, I can't stop that been on my mind, even last night with everything happening I thought about it.

"You don't even realise do you, all these questions and even last night you feared something and didn't realise. You forgot so quickly where you were" 

He smiles at me, he is teasing me, but I have no idea why.

"I was here, well not in this room, but here, what have I forgotten?" I am confused now, my mind going through everything with me, what had I feared or told him I fear about?

"Remember, walking down the hall the very first time we came here, remember what you saw. Remember why you disobeyed me in the meeting?" 

His questions, making me think Looking up at him, shocked now realising what he means.

"You had someone in the room with us watching?" 

I am shocked, he had not even asked or mentioned it. He begins laughing at my shocked reaction.

"No, I wouldn't do that without you knowing, but you knew last night, maybe if you can't remember why you hated the rooms so much it really isn't an issue?" 

Why do I hate the rooms so much? my mind thinking back. The room was amazing there was nothing I didn't like. 

The window, they all have windows my eyes getting wider as I realise in a way people could have been watching and I totally forgot, how could I forget about the windows?

"I totally forgot about the windows, you teased me that much and drove me so crazy I forgot the staff could have walked past at any time" 

I cannot believe I just forgot, I was so determined not to give in to him and so into it, I forgot all about the windows.

"All in your head, if you really feared people watching you, at no point would the thought of the window and the possible chance of someone looking in would have left your mind. Every second you would have been thinking is someone looking" 

He is making sense, I forgot all about it, and if I had remembered I probably would not have cared. I was enjoying it so much I doubt I would have told him to stop anyway.

"I get that, I honestly think if I had remembered I wouldn't have told you to stop. I did, however nearly drop the ball. I thought it was a guy behind me whipping me" I laugh at the thought.

"No, I would never bring a guy into it unless you asked or agreed, women fine, but men no. I would also hope if you ever had me in that position blindfolded and tied up you wouldn't either" Laughing I nod, I wouldn't bring a guy into play if I had him tied up.

"I highly doubt I would get you like that, not sure if I would like it. Okay, I may like tying you up and putting a blindfold on to tease you. But whipping and all that no, I can't see me doing that to any man" He laughs at my response.

"I hope not, but I guess I would be willing for you to blindfold me and take charge once in a while. We have today and tomorrow, then I leave so plans?" 

He looks at me waiting for me to answer, two days is not long enough at all.

"Well the deal we made is complete, you saw me again with Roxy, I need to go to university and get my work though. I can't pass my exams if I don't do it, then this work experience won't be much use" 

I explain I can't believe he made me totally forget about that as well. His words quiet, purposely a mumble which I hate, I can't make out what he is saying. 

I look at him waiting for him to repeat himself, thinking maybe his mumble was just a mistake but he stays quiet, not repeating himself.