Book Two Chapter Fifty-Seven

"Remind yourself before, the pleasure, the moans, the wetness from when the beast was free Sir" 

My words send him over the edge he growls and flips me over, I moan feeling his hands on me. He moves, and I watch as he grabs things out of the bag. 

His hands slipping the blindfold on first, then his hands begin to guide mine up to the bar on the bed and slowly tying them there. 

The feel of his hands sliding down my body, his hands stroking my ankles as he slowly fastens them down, so I am unable to move. He has me, I am moaning already knowing the pleasure that is going to follow. 

The whip swinging down, hitting my ass, I moan, but it still isn't strong enough to send me completely wild like before. 

He keeps going, the whip swinging and hitting my arse, I hear him growl as he was letting himself free for the first time in over a year. He moves onto the bed, his hands teasing me and kissing my body, the whip swinging down and hitting my arse again. 

I moan and feel myself pushing my arse up trying to get closer to the whip. His hands quickly grip me, and I feel his other hand slide between my legs as he attaches the clamp, the tightening on my pussy making me moan. 

His mouth slowly teasing the entrance, enjoying my honeypot as he licks my essence. His tongue moving faster, teasing more and pushing me higher than before.

"I missed my pussy" He moans against my skin, sending me wild as his tongue starts teasing me again. 

I moan, pushing myself down towards his mouth as his hands gripping my arse and squeezing letting go his hands slap down over my arse. I am completely submissive to him, nothing to hide, my body, my feelings laid bare right here and now just for him, as I wait for him to seduce and torture me for our pleasure. 

His hands begin exploring my body, as his tongue works deeper inside me driving me crazy. He moves, and I feel the toy playfully teasing my entrance before he pushed it inside me. 

I moan at the feeling of the thickness of the toy, as he flips the switch and makes it send vibrations around my body. Laying here moaning, as his mouth plants kisses on me, moving around my body, sometimes losing feeling and then feeling them again. 

The whip swinging, I feel the sting and moan wishing I could feel it like before. His hands drag the whip up my body teasing me, the leather rubbing across the skin as he swings it back down, so it hits my arse. 

I moan, my fists clenching as the whip again runs across my body, the leather sending me crazy. I can't do this, I need more, I need the pain that I got before, yet it doesn't hurt, it is almost a tickle sometimes. 

Max has taken away the one part of me, the one part of me and Jackson I never thought he could take. The pleasure he gives me from the toys. 

The toy seems to be vibrating faster than before, his whip teasing me, running across my body before swinging down and hitting my arse. I felt as his hands slowly wrap the collar around my neck, the sound of the lead clicking onto it making me smile. 

He pulls the lead, lifting my head up as his whip swings down hitting me again. Slowly he removes the toy and unfastens my arms and legs, he pulls me up, so I am sitting on him. His cock pushing against my soaked pussy begging to enter and pleasure me more. 

He moves me, so he could slide his shaft inside me, slowly lowering me onto it. His hands grabbing my arse moving it up and down, I moan leaning forward, as I do, he grips the lead and pulls it hard, so I am pulled upwards again, unable to lean forward and try to hide from the pleasure. 

I scream from pleasure, as he holds me in place using the lead, his hips slowly teasing, and playing. Each time he pushes himself deeper inside me, I moan, trying to lean forward unable to. 

his hand grabbing one of my legs, and I feel the chain from the lead wrap around it. Restrained in place by myself, I moan, as his hips begin to move faster and harder, his growls growing as his own pleasure arose. 

His hands gripping my hair, pulling it harder, making me moan, my hands sliding up and down his torso, feeling his muscles, that are sending me wild. He keeps pushing, harder and faster, I feel his eyes on my face as he watches me explode around his cock, while he himself releases inside me, moaning and gripping my hair hard and tight. 

We sit here for a few seconds, panting leaning against each other. His hands removing the chain from around my ankle, so I can move my head and neck freely. His hands slowly lifting the blindfold as his lips gently kiss me. I smile, feeling like I have him back again. He lifts me off him, still holding the lead, pulling me to the sofa. 

He sits down on it, I go to sit next to him, he shakes his head and points to the floor at his feet, I sit down here, almost like his pet, his hand petting my hair every now and again. It is different, he has never done this before, he is just sitting here watching TV, as if I don't exist except every now and then patting my head. 

It feels strange yet relaxing, I just sit by his legs in silence, my freedom from my thoughts still continuing, I feel so relaxed right now. A couple of hours later he begins to move, guiding me to the bed, as he reaches it he removes the collar and lead. Climbing in bed, we cuddle, just lying here in each other's arms, smiling happy, realising now just how lucky I am to have him.

"Maybe when we get back, I will need to put you in the cage" He smiles looking at me watching my eyes grow wider.

"Too much?" 

He asks, looking at me, yet I can clearly see from his face the thought of it is appealing to him. 

I honestly am not sure what to think, I never thought I would get enjoyment out of having a collar and lead on, I do but sitting in a dog cage really doesn't feel right.

"Too much" I reply, closing my eyes as sleep carries me away in a dream.