Book Two Chapter Eight

I would love to look through and see where all these businesses are around the UK, but, I don't have time and it can wait for when he leaves. I finish drinking the coffee getting up we leave, we get in the car.

Jackson is driving and 10 minutes later we arrive at a small restaurant. Inside is beautiful, sitting we talk about the business, the love and passion evident on his face as he talks about it.

"Two accounts have been opened, a percentage of the profits will go into them each year, one of Liam and one for my mum" Nodding to him he continues to talk.

"Liam will get his when I think he is ready, settled down and whatever else, of when you think he is ready, my mum, she will get the details through the post in the next week" 

I have to smile, the fact he is going to support Liam, even if he makes just shows how amazing he is, Liam is his brother he doesn't have to support him in any way like it, but he is. 

Most leave the business and profit to kids, parents and partners not many leave it to siblings. Finishing eating, we walked for a bit, rather than rushing back, it feels strange walking around with him, but amazing at the same time. 

Finally going back to the car, he begins to drive us to his, I can see something is on his mind, he looks looking at me, he has something to say. What it is, I have no idea, but he needs to just say or ask it rather than staring constantly.

"Just say it or ask it. Whatever it is Jackson rather than looking at me every two seconds as if you're considering asking me something " 

He looks at me confused, maybe I got it wrong and he doesn't have something to say or ask? I feel slightly like a fool right now, but then he nods slowly agreeing, so he does have something to say.

"Will you move in? Before you get shocked I mean it, you're going to be here till I am gone so why not just move in and stay here while I am away?" 

He stays quiet, waiting for my answer, staring at him, he doesn't say anything else, is he being serious? 

I just can't answer looking at him, I know I am going to be here all the time but moving in seemed like a big step. We begin to pull up to his house and looking at it, I feel lonely, I would be alone all the time if I did.

"You're scaring me now, just say no if you don't want to Alena, sorry it is too quick clearly" He sounds hurt, I don't want him thinking I don't want to live with him, I would love to live with him.

"I'm not sure, not the whole moving in as much, but being alone here when you're gone. I will go crazy having no one to see" 

I explain hoping he realises I would move in, but I don't want to be alone. He nods, opening the car door climbing out, following him we get to the front door, he turns and smiles, I feel awful for saying no.

"You can invite, Georgina, Roxy even Liam around any time you want even to stay. It would be your house from this exact minute we walk in just as much as mine" 

He is trying to encourage me to agree, and I really want to, and I guess if I can invite Georgina around then it won't be as bad or scary being here alone, and he is right, I am going to be here all the time anyway.

"Okay, I guess sometimes having a place without anyone there could come in use" I agree seeing no reason to keep fighting it.

"That does mean though I need a full tour I still don't know what most of the rooms are in the house" 

I laugh, thinking about it, I have seen maybe 5 or 6 of the rooms in the house, and that isn't even half of them.

"Come on then" He grabs my hand and pulls me into the house.