Book Three Chapter Thirty-Nine

***Warning, this chapter is over 3k words long, this is due to the fact I did not want to split up what we call a scene into two chapters***

the feel of lips pressing against mine awoke me, my eyes opening Jacksons right there, looking down at me, full of sympathy and apology, but it was too late, how could he not even reply to the text?

"Sorry, before you shout just hear me out please" I stayed quiet waiting for him to continue.

 "I had planned something or rather booked something today, it was not meant to take long a couple of hours, I left my phone in the car, I am a jerk I know I am"

"All I can do is apologise, the whole point was I would go there find out other options for my mum and come back, I was meant to be back within a couple of hours, getting in the car. Seeing that picture I realised I fucked up, totally fucked up Alena and I am sorry"

I want to say I hate him, that is apology means nothing, that he hurt me, scream at him and hit him for making me feel like he didn't love me, I just don't get how it could take all day?

"I remember the last time, I sent a text and said I am in the room waiting for you, yes you left it about half an hour but what did you say afterwards? You could not leave me stood there waiting and thinking you did not want me. Well it certainly felt like I was unwanted today so thanks"

His head fell, I looked around seeing the clock, it was 6pm he had wasted the whole day, a day I wanted to spend with him just gone. 

Either way though, I know now I can't sit crying, complaining about it all that will do is waste the few hours we have left together.

"The fact you came back, apologized, having a good reason helps, but the thought of putting myself in the position again and waiting for you scares me. The last few days, I honestly thought you hated me you have not touched me, not cuddled me nothing" 

I was trying to explain it in a way he would understand I am not angry more hurt, but relieved he showed up and didn't mean it, I just wish he had his phone on him, because the thought of doing this again, I don't want to, I don't want to open myself up to that pain.

 "Yes, because I was pissed, sorry no still pissed that you told Marcus about things, I told you not to tell anyone and you told Marcus" Finally, the reason why. 

Why could he not just tell me that before now, so I knew.

"Then punish me, punish me like you would your submissives, none of this crap you can't you love me, we have tonight, I want you to treat me like you would your submissives not like your wife"

He was considering it, that was clear by his expression.

"I love you, there is a difference between the love for a submissive and the love I have for you, it is like barrier stopping me from acting like you're a submissive"

My hand moved, clasping the rings I removed them, placing them on the side next to the bed, his eyes watching, opening wide seeing my finger bare.

"No rings, no marriage" I reached up removing his, it hurt taking the rings off, but I hoped it would help, the fact there were not there a constant reminder.

I want to be his submissive, a real submissive, not just a bit because he sees me as his wife, the love of his life, I want to be his submissive and treated like he would treat any other submissive.

"So, now I am not your wife, I officially divorce you for the next twenty-four hours, now what?" I bit my lip waiting for him.

"You won't run?" He stayed still waiting for my answer, does he really need to ask that again?