Chapter Thirty Two

Her lips finally reaching my pool of moisture, she is slowly stimulating it with her tongue, Jacksons mouth kissing my breasts, my body being teased from all angels, and every inch of me is burning with pleasure. 

Gazing down at them, both deep into enjoying the taste of my body, Jackson moved, grabbing the blindfold, he places it over my eyes, his hands grasping mine, tying them above my head. 

I can feel them both moving, lips kissing mine, Roxy's lips, I can recognise them instantly, she tastes so sweet, my body jumps, something like glass sliding across my nipple, the coldness trailing down my body, rubbing over my clit, it reaches my sex, the glass rubbing gently, then it plunges inside of me. 

I have lost control, the feeling is insane, I can feel the cold glass as Roxy's kisses move down to my neck, Jackson's warm tongue starting to lick around the glass, a combination of cold and warm setting of fireworks in my body, moaning loud, my hands want to grasp Jacksons hair. Roxy's hand gripping my breasts, her mouth, sucking them in slowly.

Her tongue teasing them, twirling around the peak with circular motions. It is like I am being seduced, and I really don't want it to stop, my body jumps, screams escape my mouth, a sharp snap across my stomach, my pussy getting instantly wetter as the leather hits my skin. 

The glass starts to move, slowly in and out, moaning from the pleasure, it builds up speed, the whip hitting again making me moan. All the different sensations are driving me crazy, I want to touch, to play, instead I lay here while their seduction continues. 

My breathing slow and relaxed, my mind feels free, there is nothing in it now, except this moment and my pleasure. Roxy's mouth keeps teasing my breasts, Jackson's tongue flicking against my clit, the glass, swirling around and pumping in and out of me.

"Is this what you wanted?" 

Jackson asked his breath touching my clit, my scream loud, another sharp whip hitting across my breasts, moaning in delight, begging for more, they keep going. Building up the speed, working together to set me free from the orgasm building inside me, my whole body shaking with pleasure as I reached my destination, my orgasm taking over.

Jacksons hands removing the blindfold, his hands untying mine, he moved, settling between my legs, his arms spreading them wider, pulling me to him. My hands trailed down Roxy's neck, sliding over her breasts, grasping them gently, I continue to move down, my fingers finding her soft sweet opening. My fingers rubbing gently against her sex, her juices running freely over my fingers. 

Jackson's cock probing my entrance, teasing me a little before he pulled back out, slowly pushing the tip in again and withdrawing himself watching as I moan, pushing my pussy up trying to get more, Roxy's mouth teasing my breasts, her teeth gently biting down, my fingers slowly sliding inside of her, rubbing around, she is so warm and moist. Jackson still teasing me with his tip, my hand grabs the glass dildo, running it down Roxy's body watching her squirm, Jacksons eyes on me, his pleasure rising seeing me enjoying myself. Tugging on my nipples, I push the dildo inside her making her moan against my skin. 

My hand, turning it slightly, moving it in and out building up a rhythm, Jackson stopped teasing me, his hands grasping my hips, my mind, getting ready for his thrust, he pushed hard and deep inside me, a scream escaping my mouth as he did, he pulled himself out again, my body shaking, no, he can't do this to me. He keeps taunting me, his cock plunging inside me hard and fast, my screams loud, just to pull himself out again, my body trying to move further down, closer to him, but it is useless his grip is tight, holding me firmly in place. 

My hand moves faster, the toy making Roxy moan, her mouth against my breasts, her juices running over my fingers. Jacksons hand grabbed another toy, smiling at me, his hand rubbing around my butt, panic in eyes, and he smiled realising.