Book Two Chapter Forty-One

When I awoke he was still sitting on my bed with me leaning on him. I smile, he was like my rock recently. I walk downstairs, see Georgina in the kitchen making a drink.

"You okay?" She asks, looking concerned.

"Yes, just the same dream again" I shrug hoping they will stop soon. We start to get ready as Liam came down the stairs.

"Coming?" I ask him.

"Are you sure? It is the scan I don't think it would be right me being there" He replies, but is Jackson can't be here, Liam is the next thing to a father figure they will have. Smiling, I nod to him

"Yes, I am sure, come on then you can call your mum with the news after" He smiles, looking happy.

"Okay, give me 5 minutes and I will be ready" 

He runs back upstairs, we sit and wait for him to come back down. He comes down, ready to leave, and we set off, waiting there for the scan I feel nervous. 

"Want to make a bet?" Georgina asks.

"Sure, I say two girls" Liam laughs.

"One of each, that would be cool" Georgina replying them both looking at me.

"I don't know, I don't care as long as they are okay" 

I shrug as they call me through, I really don't care. Laid there, watching the babies on the screen breaks my heart, Jackson should be here, he should be here with me to see this. 

I thought the girls were mending my heart as it broke, but apparently it is breaking to fast.

"Do you want to know the sex's?" The woman asks looking at me.

"Yes please" I smile back feeling excited still just sad Jackson is not here.

"Well, it appears you have two girls" She smiles back Liam jumping up and down.

"Yes, I was right" I laugh at his reaction. He seems to be able to make me laugh so much these days. Leaving I look around as we get in the car.

"Well, let's go shopping then" 

I smile, driving there Georgina and Liam talk away, I still don't feel like this is right, I feel like I should hide in the house until Jackson comes home. Snap out of it Alena he isn't coming home, my own mind shouting at me, getting in the shop we walk around.

"Sorry Alena, just look how cute these dresses are!" Liam waving them to me and I have to admit they are cute.

"Okay, let's walk around together, and try stick to one basket so we don't end up with 6 of one outfit, please" 

We walk around picking clothes, all the outfits matching, one basket wasn't enough we ended up with five. We chose the cots, the push-chair and the changing table. Leaving I feel exhausted.

"You look shattered" Liam smiles.

"We have only been out three hours as well" 

He laughs, putting his arm around me. We decide to go home, back at the house, I am sent to bed as they unpack the car, the things being carried inside. I slept for hours, I am so exhausted, carrying twins is not easy. 

Waking up screaming, I had the same dream again, I am shaking and soaked from the sweat. 

Yet I long for these dreams, it is Jackson, sure it might hurt me to see him like that, but I get to see him and feel closer to him. I grab the laptop and checked my emails, everything is going well with the businesses.