Chapter Twenty One

"Your fantasy can come true if you put your trust in me" The whisper against my ear, making me smile, waking up I look around, I can see Jackson's figure sat on the bed, too tired to move I close my eyes again, glad that he came over falling asleep, I wake back up I keep looking around, catching a glimpse of red in the corner of my eye, there lay a rose, on my bedside table a note beneath it.

"I came by last night, your door was unlocked! I thought I would walk in and see you there, but you weren't so how come the door was unlocked? I won't be around today, I have an issue to sort out, you won't notice I am gone don't worry but I'll be watching you still, back tonight, won't be too late, I can't wait to see you again"

Rolling over I can't help but smile, I have no idea what I will do today, I planned to see Jackson, sure that plan was my plan I had not even asked if he was busy. I lost my job because I spent those two weeks with him, Georgina is out all day at work and no doubt Liam will be sleeping off last night. The day went slow, I was lazy hardly moving off the sofa, checking my phone every minute in case Jackson had text, after four films Georgina finally walks through the home.

"Nibbles, food and alcohol, oh and DVD's although we won't exactly be watching much" She put them down, looking around.

"No Liam?" Shaking my head at her we heard the door, walking over I open it, Jessica stood there smiling.

"Come in Jessica, Georgina this is Jessica, Jessica, this is Georgina" She smiled at Georgina.

"I can see why Daz likes you Jessica" Georgina laughed as she walked in, glaring at her I shake my head mouthing Don't at her. Sitting we spoke about our current partners, Georgina feeling like she was the extra part not having one. Getting up Jessica goes to the toilet, Georgina looking at me.

"She is so like you, seriously it is strange looking at her, you could almost be sisters" Sitting talking after a few hours, we were explaining how we all knew each other, Jessica was explaining she met Daz while back in town, she is trying to track someone down and he offered to help her.

"Whose is this?" Georgina walks out the bathroom holding up a jacket.

"Maybe it's Jackson's? He was here last night, oh yeah, you left the door unlocked" I accuse her.

"No, I definitely locked it, is that how Jackson got in or did you let him in?" She is looking at me worried.

"No, I woke up, he was next to me on the bed, I was too tired, fell asleep straight away, he left a note though" Getting up I walk to my room grabbing it showing her. She is looking at it confused, she put it on the table and I notice Jessica looking at it weirdly, I won't ask why but it seems a bit suspicious, why would she be keen to see what the note said.

"Was Liam home? Maybe he left it unlocked accidentally if he came back drunk?" I can't remember even hearing Liam.

"I don't think so, I haven't seen him today at all, I assumed he'd be in his bed asleep?" I am starting to worry now, where is Liam?

"No, he texted me at like six, told me he left early" Georgina explains, it helps a bit, at least I know he is safe.

"Well, I guess one of us forgot, let's just forget it and talk about something else" We started to relax, laughing and drinking, Jackson calling me I walk into my bedroom.

"Hello there" I am laughing, trying to stop myself from laughing.

"Okay, you're drunk, aren't you?"

"A little bit, yes, why?" Laughing at his comment.

"Well, I am on my way home, I could come get you if you want to come see me for a bit" Oh, I would love to see him and go there.

"I would love to see your naked body again, but tonight is a girl's night and Georgina will shout at me if I leave" He laughed, clearly realising I was too far gone to save.

"Okay kitten, I will see you tomorrow" hanging up I walk back in, smiling sitting down talking again. Georgina passed out, me following. Waking up I feel awful, I drank way too much, me and Georgina both laid on the sofa I can't remember most of last night, did Jessica leave?

"Can you remember Jessica leaving?" Looking at Georgina she shakes her head.

"I am off to bed; a couple of hours sleep is needed" we both walked into our own bedrooms. Texting Jackson I said I would speak to him later, texting Liam I explained it is safe to come home, lying down I fall asleep quickly again. A loud banging waking me up, groggily I roll out of bed to the door, opening it Jackson stood there.

"Where's Liam? He's ignoring texts from me and my mum" He walks past me, straight into Liam's room, coming back he looked scared.

"He texted me saying he was with you earlier, that was this morning" He replied to me, when I said it was safe to come home, he told me he was with Jackson.

"No Alena, I haven't seen him all week, where is he? When did you last see him?" He is panicking, and it is making me panic where is Liam?

"The last time I saw him was Friday, just before he went out, we had food and sat talking. But he replied to my text this morning, he also text Georgina as well" Calling Georgina she came out looking rather annoyed.

"Has Liam text you?" Jackson looked at her, waiting.

"Yes, yesterday morning, he just text saying he had left early, it was around six, why, what's wrong?"

"See, he sent us all a text" Grabbing my phone I show him, and he seems to relax a little.

"This is typical of Liam, having a weekend bender and hardly getting back in touch with anyone, our mum was worried sick when he didn't reply" He is explaining why he was so worried.

"Well, I'm going back to bed, my head is killing me, Jackson, you hurt her, I mean actually hurt her, I will kill you, just so you aware" She is glaring at him, turning she walks off into her room, he looks at me confused.

"It doesn't matter" Laughing at her and how confused he is.

"Well, come on I have a surprise for you today" Grabbing my hand, he walked towards the door pulling me with him.

"Wait, I am not even dressed, give me ten minutes and I will be ready" Walking into my room, I quickly get showered and dressed, walking out he smiles, grabbing my hand, leading me to the car, he drove for a bit, after fifteen minutes the route became familiar.

"Are we going back to Seductive Vibrations?" Looking at him confused, I have a feeling we are.

"I told you, I have a surprise for you, it's your choice if you want to accept it or not, but I think you'll like it" He is smiling, what has he got planned? I am not sure I like the idea of this at all, I am beginning to wonder if he's done what I think, is he really just trying to make my fantasy come true, if so, can I really go through with it? Staying quiet the rest of the drive was easy, my mind racing around screaming at me. Finally pulling up the small country road that leads to Seductive Vibrations, I smile, I love this place I really do.