Book Four Chapter Two

"Come on, I am coming to work with you today, we need a good girly talk" Nodding, I sit up, Jackson wraps his arms around him, his lips kissing my neck.

"Tell her everything, I know I say not to but just talk" 

His whisper quiet so she can't hear, getting up I walk out following Georgina, my heart breaking looking back at him and the girls, driving there we stay quiet, neither of us knowing what to do or say, the whole thing is a mess. 

how do we even start this conversation? Getting in the office, we sit down, putting the blinds down so everyone knows not to interrupt if less it is an emergency.

"Right, so let's talk, just say it all Alena, any order talk" Looking at her I know I need to, I need to get this out there to help me move on.

"I love Jackson, I love him as my husband, as my Dom as my partner, as my kids father, the first time with Marcus was a shock, I said no but then I agreed, Jackson seems to enjoy seeing me with other men, the second time was just me and Marcus, Jackson was there, but he didn't get involved, after Marcus had played, Jackson did while Marcus watched" 

Looking at her she was shocked, I have not even got to the best part yet.

"Don't judge, and certainly don't call Jackson names, I agreed, I enjoyed it, it is not like he forced me. Anyway, there was the time we were going into the room to play, his phone rang, he sent me up to be ready, kneeling there with the blindfold on he came in and played, it was quick, then walked out, taking off the blindfold Jackson had messaged me saying he had sent Marcus in his place, again I had no issues with it"

"There was the time with me, Jackson, Marcus and Demetri, amazing, I agreed, had I said at any moment, stop because I didn't feel comfortable it would have stopped, but I did enjoy it"

"The issue honestly is Marcus, somehow he fell in love with me, real love and while I love him back it is more like I love him as Dom, a play partner not a life partner" She stayed quiet looking at me.

"Okay, first, I have to, sorry I do, whose was bigger, Marcus or Jacksons?" Laughing so hard at her question, really, of all the things she asks that?

"I don't know, I didn't measure them, if I was to guess I would say Marcus, but then I would say Jacksons is thicker so both equal the same, sort of, now can we get off the subject of whose was bigger please" 

Still laughing at her question, she helped, the question helped, it made me laugh and relax a bit.

"Okay, so the conclusion? What are you doing?" I don't know, I still don't know.

"Well, Last night the option was that we carry on as we are, and if I want to sleep with Marcus I can, it would be like we were together, but I am still married to Jackson" Her eyes widened.

"Don't worry, even I said that feels a weird" Quickly adding so she doesn't freak out.

"Good Alena, because that right there is just not right, so what now?" She looks at me waiting.

"Well, we came to the conclusion, I love Marcus but not like a partner, I love him like he is my Dom, so the other option is I am his submissive along with Jackson's, it is possible to have two Dom's but even that feels weird, but if I don't try I won't know right?" She rolled her eyes at my response.

"You can't just have one how guy can you, you have to go and take two, well three if you add Demetri" She laughed, then her face got all serious.

"Demetri as in the guy who did your tattoos? When the hell did that happen and why?"