Book Three Chapter Tweleve

"Well unfortunately, I am Married to him, see" 

I started lifting my hand up showing my wedding ring, was I  doing this to remind myself or him? 

I feel like I am trying to remind myself, my mind telling me to kiss him, while my mind is also saying you're married stop. 

Watching as he moved, getting off the bed, I could feel myself staring at him, his body, so perfect, so hot, nothing but boxers on, he stalked towards me, I feel like a kitten in the claws of a beast, waiting to have me for desert. His body reaching mine, I felt my body stepping back I couldn't move back no more my back against the wall, his body pinning me there, I couldn't breathe, my body felt like it was pulling into him.

His body screamed dominant, he saw something he wanted, he was trying to get it, I can't think, my mind is swirling I found myself staring at his chest, so perfect, damn why does he have to be so hot.

Trying to inhale, my breath gets stuck, shaking my head, trying to regain control, his hand slides up my body, cupping my chin to look up to him. 

Please don't kiss me, please don't kiss me, I won't be able to say no and this is not right, not right at all, I should move, I should walk away, yet looking at his lips I want him. 

I can't stop myself I bite my lip, I do it often mostly when I am over thinking, right now I am over thinking. 

That mixed with the want and need for him to touch me. How I can escape his gaze, I can't, how was he able to control me just by standing there, I can't stop looking into his eyes.

"I love Jackson, he is one of the closet people to mebut you, you drive me crazy, those pictures in my mind constantly, I see you and him, and wish it was me there fucking you, it really should be me there fucking you, I am sure if I was at your party with Jackson, you would have chosen me not him" 

A gasp escapes my lips, my body shaking, trembling, my sex pulsing at the thought I can't do this, not to Jackson, I can't do it. I had to get out of here. 

I look and know I can escape I quickly slid under his arm, without looking back I walk out the room, my heart pounding in my chest, my mind screaming go back, my heart melting, but at the same time screaming at me to run, he is Jacksons friend, I am Jacksons Wife, and submissive, I cannot do this. 

How am I going to be able to look Jackson in the eye? How can I act like nothing happened? I need to forget Marcus, forget today, forget how hot he is, and forget the fact he made me so wet within seconds, how did he manage that?

I am scared, scared of going home, scared of facing Jackson, I don't want to ruin his relationship with Marcus, and I also don't want to hide this from him, how can I pretend like nothing happened? 

Like Marcus did not just try it on with me? Walking in the house, he is so happy, how could I destroy that? I really shouldn't, I can't destroy his happiness nothing exactly happened, I will keep it to myself as long as I can. 

It isn't just about me and Jackson, or even Marcus but his wife Maria, she loves him and the thought of hurting her, the thought that he would do that to her, even though she approves, just doesn't feel right. 

Jackson turning, he was smiling, so happy, suddenly his smile started going, he walked towards me, his stance angry, his face showing he was fuming, has Marcus told him? 

He has to have, so now I have to tell him the truth, how could I do that, I am worried, I am going to lose Jackson now over this, or he will lose Marcus and I can't stand the thought of what that will do to him.