Book Three Chapter Seventy-Two

"I left for a reason, I knew you would, I knew you both would, I will let you walk away Alena, I don't hate you, I will let you walk away with Marcus" 

Looking up at him I shake my head.

"No, I don't want to, I want you" How can I say that when I just slept with Marcus?

"Alena, think about it, be sure, because in a year time, you might not have the choice again, you need to really think about who you want, me or Marcus, who is it?"

"I want you both, yes I love you more, I need you more, but I want you both" 

This is fucked up, his arms still wrapped around me as I fight with the feelings in my heart. 

"You have a gun Alena, you either shoot me or Marcus, no choice, you either do it or someone hurts the girls, we can't see you, who do you shoot?" 

Thinking of it that way, I can't see a choice in my mind, there is no choice.

"I would turn the gun on myself" His head fell.

"This is my fault, I am sorry" His lips kissing mine.

"We will figure this out, we will find a way" 

I hope we can. 

"I slept with him Jackson, I didn't just kiss him, I slept with him" He didn't seem shocked, he had expected it to happen.

"Alena, as I said, this is my fault, I can't blame you for it, I pushed you two together, I watched the ways you looked at each other, yet I still brought him in the room to fuck you, I still let him live here, drive you around, I am the only one to apologise"

"We will find a way, I don't know how, but we will find a way for you, we will" My head rested against his wet soggy chest, his suit soaking.

"Come out, get dressed, we will carry on as normal, and every night we will talk, we will find a way, I promise" 

"Don't hate Marcus" That is all I can think, is I don't want him hating Marcus.

"I don't I told you, I pushed you two together, I have watched as you grew closer, the love building yet I pushed you closer together inviting him into the scenes, don't worry about it, I swear, me and Marcus will be fine" 

He stood up, stepping out the shower taking off his clothes, throwing them in the sink, he got dressed walking out, leaving me sat in the shower, with my own demons. Is it possible to find a way? 

Climbing out the shower I get dressed, walking downstairs, Georgina and Liam sat there, sensing something is wrong.

"Want to go for a drink Alena?" She looked at me then Jackson, he nodded sitting down, Liam looking at him, nodding at Georgina to take me away for a bit. 

We drove in silence, getting to the bar I ordered a double, drinking it straight away I ordered another.

"It happened didn't it?" I looked at her, a confused look on my face.

"You fell for Marcus" Fell is the wrong word, tripped over into a bucket filled with love for Marcus is more right. 

"I love him Georgina" I looked at her tears in my eyes, her arm wrapped around me.

"Then walk away from Jackson, go for what makes you happy" She didn't understand.

"I can't I love them both, Marcus tried saying goodbye today, I ended up sleeping with him, now Jackson thinks it is his fault and has forgiven me" She looked at me confused.

"Why would he think it is his fault?

"Because he was the one who invited Marcus into the room while we played, he was the one who had me waiting naked, blindfolded for him and sent Marcus instead, he was the one who watched as Marcus fucked me. They both noticed the love between us, yet didn't stop it, they kept bringing him back in, seeing that I was falling for him." 

Her eyes widened, shock all over her.

"Christ Alena, make no wonder you're such a mess" Yes, a mess I am.

We sat for hours talking, me trying to find a way to choose but always coming up no answer, if there was an answer, it was to turn the gun on myself. 

Hours later, Georgina drove me home, I stayed quiet, just sat in her car, walking through the door Georgina helping me, Marcus and Jackson sat waiting.

"Ooooh Shit, now I'm in trouble" I try laughing, making it a joke but unable to, Georgina plonks me on a chair with them her eyes filled with anger.

"You both really fucked her over you realise that right, both of you playing with her emotions like she is a toy" She glared at them before walking out, both of them looking at me.

"Go on then" My words slur, as I wait for them to tell me what was going to happen, just don't say they both have chosen to walk away from me.

"Well, Alena, we have been talking, working out together a way to make this work, so you don't lose us both" Jackson said it quietly.

Nodding in a way to say okay what is it I sit and wait. 

"Marcus stays" He stopped, like he was preparing himself for the next sentence, no, he's going to stay he is walking, I feel sick, I might be sick.

"We stay married, everything stays how it has been the last few months" 

So what? How is this solving the situation?

He was struggling, whatever they decided is hurting him.

"Marcus is involved with the sex side, as and when you want, if you want you can sleep in his room, maybe over time you will realise you love one of us enough to walk away from the other"

"Bigamy?" 

I looked at him confused, be in a relationship with them both?

"No Alena, you won't be marrying Marcus, but he will be here, if you want or need him. It would be like a group marriage, you get us both" I don't want that.

"No, because then I can't be your submissive anymore" I don't want to lose that part of us, not a chance.

"You would be, to me always, yet if you wanted Marcus I would allow it, I am changing the terms of our contract Alena, it allows you to ask for Marcus whenever you want" 

This was different, I need to think about it, but how else would this work out?

"I need to think about it, when I am sober, not drunk, and not wanting to throw up on you both" 

My honest answer the best I could give at this time. 

They both nodded, Jackson helping me up from the chair, helping me get up the stairs, lying in bed my eyes closed.

"I love you Alena, and I am willing to share you to see you happy, I just hope you realise it will be hard for me, but I love you and all I want is to please you, and the only way I know is to share you" 

My eyes closed as sleep took over me, the dream created by his words.