Book Three Chapter Forty

Lying next to me his fingers trailing around my body. 

"I have to admit, I fucking love looking at the marks on your body" 

For the first time, I looked down my eyes going wide, bite marks all over my skin, red marks from where the whip had hit, and cuts from the rope.

While I should be disgusted, I smiled, it would be a reminder of tonight, a reminder of us being totally free to explore but mostly shows I am not free for anyone else to have. 

His hands began rubbing the cream on my body like he always did, quietly just watching me as he did.

"I want to collar you" 

His words threw me, I looked up knowing what he meant but unsure how it would work. I read about collaring, a ritual or ceremony where the Dom collars his Submissive, Slave or Brat. 

It shows she is his and it symbolizes the transfer of power from a submissive to a Dom. While I had no issues with this, I was not so keen on wearing the collar around my own family, so before I agree I need to know how much and when he expects me to wear it.

"When and where would I wear it?" I waited, wondering would I say no if he said all the time?

"Well, ideally forever, but I am happy for you to remove it when you're around family. I know we are married, and your mine and that shows it but in the BDSM world there is plenty of women married who also have a Dom outside their marriage" Nodding I replied.

"Yes, I agree, I will keep it on at all times if less I am meeting family" I smiled at him, his lips kissing mine, I watched as he jumped off the bed.

"I am glad you said yes" 

He opened a drawer, pulled out a box and walked back towards me. Pulling me up to a sitting position, he unwrapped the box, opening it I stared in amazement it was a collar, brand new with a padlock on. 

"You see, while I am mentally blocked by you being my wife, the fact you took off your ring, so I could be me just reassured me that you're the only submissive I will ever want again"

"So, I promise to always give you want you need, sometimes what I want but mostly what you need"

His hand slipped around my neck, the collar being locked into place.

"I promise to be the best submissive I can be, inside and outside the bedroom, but most importantly if I ever decide to stop and not be a submissive I promise to let you find a submissive to replace me and still love you" 

His lips pressed against mine, the thought of him losing himself again because he hides his true self is not worth thinking about. "So, to celebrate what would you like me to do Alena?" I smiled, pulling him down next to me.

"Wrap your body around mine, and hold me all night well we sleep" 

It was all I wanted, today was amazing, sure it started out awful but right now, at 6:45 am it was perfect. My eyes closing slowly as I drifted off.

8 Only His

Waking, still wrapped with Jackson around me I could hear talking, trying to ignore it and fall back to sleep I moved closer to Jackson, my body pushing against his. 

Hearing Georgina's voice though snapped me out of it, as well as waking Jackson up.

"Shit, we were meant to be up before them, the kitchen is a mess" I couldn't stop the smiled, remembering about last night, the kitchen everything.