Book Three Chapter Forty-One

Back downstairs Jackson was cleaning the kitchen. 

Liam and Marcus sat talking and the girls in the playroom, going to Jackson I helped clean up quickly, still smiling after last night, still wearing the collar. 

It got a confused look from Liam, Marcus however had a look of respect and then laughed at me playfully winking. I couldn't help but laugh, Georgina looked pissed off with me though.

"Are you seriously going to wear that thing all the time? What will people think?" Smiling at her gently, trying not to cause an argument my reply, the best I could think of at the time.

"That is the point Georgina, I have given up giving a shit what other people think, all that did was get me screwed over time and time again, I know what it symbolizes, I know what happens in our life, in our bedroom, I know there is no shame in it, so if people have an issue or don't like it, guess what, I don't care"

"We would not have an issue with you doing this, or anything else with Liam, we would respect your wishes, so why can't you respect my wife's choices, and support her, like she would you" 

Jackson came up behind me, clearly not happy with what she was saying, Liam really needs to come save her, because if her mouth keeps going I am ready to push her out the door.

"Leave it babe, it is Alena's choice what she wears and not ours" 

Liam walked over to us, wrapping his arm around Georgina, she nodded in response, as much as I love her, she can be over protective for a friend. 

Jackson moving closer behind me, his mouth against my ear.

"Now, that is a turn on, you not giving a shit what people think, I think the bitch is out" He laughed moving back, I won't even reply.

"Right, I am going to cook, who wants some food?" 

I smiled turning to start finding something to cook. 

"Sure, why not, we are here may as well" Liam smiled.

"Not for me thanks, I am good" I turned to where Marcus's voice was coming from, not a chance he is getting away without food.

"Sorry, but you don't have a choice you're eating, I have not seen you eat since you moved in, and I like to take care of my men" 

Winking at him, I turned and continued to cook, Jackson's face a mirror of respect and humour. 

Not waiting for his reply, cooking everyone went around, doing what they wanted. Jackson sat with the girls, finishing cooking I shouted them all through. 

Marcus already sat at the table, I walked over, placing the plate in front of him and smiling, I so have witty remarks to say, but I shouldn't antagonize Georgina anymore than I already have. 

Giving everyone a plate of food, I sat down, beginning to eat. It was silent, no one wanting to talk and break it, knowing if we did there was a chance it would cause the argument to continue.

"So, I'm your man, am I?" Marcus broke the silence, Jackson started laughing,

"I feel so privileged, I must say Alena, but can I ask what other special treatments I get?" Winking at me, I laugh, shaking my head, great was he trying to make Georgina snap and start again?

"How fucked up is that?" Georgina's whisper to Liam not so quiet, I will just ignore her.

"Keep going the way you are Marcus, and it might just be your collar I am wearing"