Chapter Fourteen

"No, I will come inside, I am fine, honestly, I was just taken aback by the sign, open mind, 100% I won't run if I find it too freaky I will just ask to try ease my thoughts" He turned looking at me, assessing if I was being serious, I am I want to know I don't want there to be secrets and lies between us.

"Okay then, if you're sure" He stopped the car, getting out we walked up the steps towards the entrance, it was beautiful inside, breathtakingly amazing.

"Mr. Reeves, how lovely it is to see you" A woman approached us, she was dressed in a black dress holding a tray full of drinks.

"Hello Samantha, where is Anna?" He looked around seeming trying to find the woman in question.

"She's in one of the staff quarters. She was rather distressed over what happened, but she seems to have calmed down a bit. She's afraid she'll be asked to leave" Jackson looked at her like that was a crazy thought.

"It wasn't her fault. This goes much higher than her, to Leah, who's meant to check everyone before giving out the address" He turned to me, smiling, his hand trailing along my jaw.

"You might want to stay here, Alena" Samantha now finally acknowledged me, with a bit of an evil glare.

"No, I'm happy to come" I don't want to stay here with Samantha, clearly, she does not like me, or like the idea of Jackson touching me, Jackson wrapped his arm around me, pulling me to his side.

"Are you sure? Once upstairs you might not like what you see, I will tell you again, totally legal, but you might not want to see me again" Samantha seemed to smile at that point, clearly, she likes Jackson, but I am guessing he is not the type to date someone he employs.

"Please stop trying to warn me off, I am coming up there with you" He nodded, holding my hand we started walking upstairs, it looks wonderful, how can he be so against me seeing this? 

Reaching the top of the stairs there is a door saying 'Couples' I can't help but wonder what it is for? We walked through a different door, but lost in my thoughts I didn't notice what the sign said, the hall was dark, there is music playing in the background. A long corridor that seems to have windows on one side. Jackson gripped my hands tighter, looking at me.

"Last chance to turn back Alena" He seriously looks worried, what is ahead? My heart is racing already at the thought, but I can't say no now, nodding I started walking.

Getting to the first window my eyes glance inside, my heart stops for a second not what I was expecting not at all, I felt like running away but at the same time I am intrigued to know more. This business is in a way telling me there is a side of him I don't know about, sure there was a slight hint when we fucked, but this is way bigger than that.

The two women inside, one strapped to a bed, the other woman is holding a whip, looking away I don't need to see more. The second window just like the first, however a woman naked, kneeling down with her arms bound behind her back, there was a man and a woman with her. Okay, I can cope with that, my mind is processing the thoughts really well considering, reaching the third window, I feel brave glancing inside.

The room dark, but you can clearly see a man and woman having sex, with women and men around watching, playing with themselves. I feel Jackson's pull on my hand, I can feel I am frozen from the shock, shaking it off I begin walking again, this time too fast, Jackson pulling me back to him.

"I know it's not easy, I really believed you when you said you were open minded enough" His mutter quiet as we walked into a room with people sitting around drinking coffee.

"Mr. Reeves! It's great to see you, Anna is in her office Sir" A young man shook Jacksons hand.

"Thank you" Jackson continued to walk through the office, reaching a door at the end he opened it, us both walking in. Clearly his office, it is huge.

"Can you wait here while I go and find Anna and speak to her please? Jackson looked at me, I want to know who Anna is and what has happened, it sounds important, maybe I am nosey, but I feel I need to know.

"I would rather come, if that's okay?" He rolled his eyes at me.

"Fine, I'll ask someone to fetch her and she can come to my office instead" He opened the office door.

"Can someone get Anna to come to my office, please" He called out and a few people jumped up to get her, closing the door he turned facing me. 

Standing here in silence shock begins to overtake me, what have I seen, and did I guess right is he some sort of pimp, or maybe a posh brothel? My thoughts are dangerous, I need to remember what I said, open mind and I would ask questions, moving I sit on the chair, my heart rate quickening, a small quiet knock at the door.

"Come in" Jackson called looking at me concerned, the woman walked in, clearly distressed and in tears, I feel sorry for her and I don't even know what has happened, she started talking quickly trying to explain.

"I'm so sorry, it is entirely my fault, I shouldn't have let her in" Jackson shook his head trying to stop her.

"Anna, this is not your fault, this is Leah's fault her job is fairly simple, complete background checks on everyone who books in. She only has to make sure they are who they say they are, that they also don't conflict with other people" He was trying to reassure her.

"She wasn't happy at all Sir, Mr. Spencer also wasn't happy that his wife turned up while he was here. She threatened to sue the company and myself, although I wasn't anywhere near Mr. Spencer, I just checked her in" This is all confusing me totally confusing.

"Anna, you need to remember that he was here for his own reasons, as was his wife. If they keep this part of their lives secret, then that's entirely on them if their partner finds out"

"Yes, Leah may have made a mistake and booked them in on the same day, but ultimately, if there in a relationship they should have told each other. No relationship can last built on lies, secrets and no communication" 

He glanced towards me at the end, clearly aiming that part at me as well.

"Take the rest of the week off, get yourself sorted, you will still be paid, I am sorry the customers were rude to you, I will contact them both myself" She nodded, seeming to calm down more.

"Thank you, Sir, I will do" She walked out, Jackson follows her to the door, locking it behind him, sitting on a chair next to me he looks at me.

"So, tell me what you're thinking? Your face looks like you don't even know how you feel at the moment" His voice soft and gentle. Why can all I think about is climbing onto his lap, the thought strong in my mind, the door is locked, no one can come in.

Standing up, I walk to him, climbing on his lap, my legs either side of him, his hands gripping my arse, my lips, pushing against his, kissing him, my hands running along his neck, fingers tangling in his hair, moaning the memories of the kitchen flooding my mind, this is not me at all, how has he so easily unlocked me? 

His hands gripping my arse tight, pulling me to him, moaning my hands slide down, my fingers unfastening his buttons. His hands grabbing mine, looking at him, his eyes delving into mine.

"Again, tell me what you're thinking, other than trying to fuck me in the office, honest thoughts Alena please, otherwise I stop all this right now" His hand swung, slapping my arse, moaning I lean forward, going to kiss him, his head turning.

"Answer" He's looking at me like I am crazy, huffing I sit up on him.

"Okay, so I was right, you're some sort of pimp, you prostitute women out" Maybe that was too blunt, but it is the truth, I should be running why am I not running.